Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lease Hold Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lease Hold Contract Empty Lease Hold Contract Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am

roydelossantos

Arresto Menor

I have enter a new lease contract this coming month the lesse has a old lease contract w/c came from old owner w/c indicated 1.4 hectare
i buy two title of land one is 1.2 ( 0.991 rice field)on w/c lesse cutivate and the other is 1.05.So asking only if legal to cut another 0.2 hectare or more to compromised the 1.4 hectare of lesse old contract on w/c lesse are asking.

hoping for your kind advice on this matter

roy

2Lease Hold Contract Empty Re: Lease Hold Contract Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

attyLLL

so what is the actual size of the property? if rent is based on a total price, then it should be that price. if based on per square meter, then it should be reduced.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Lease Hold Contract Empty Re: Lease Hold Contract Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:05 pm

roydelossantos

Arresto Menor

The old leasehold contract is 1.4 of lesse.my property is 1.2 and 1.05 each has different land title. D.A.R. give me clearance coz in will carried out the tenant in my leasehold contract.I confused it is legal
in RA 3844 to put the lesse either in 1.2 hectare or 1.05 not compromising thier old lease hold contract w/c 1.4 hectare.

roy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum