Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing a labor claim case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1filing a labor claim case Empty filing a labor claim case Fri May 03, 2013 7:39 pm

derdie

Arresto Menor

Do I need a lawyer to file a labor claim case ? How much do I pay at the court to file such ?

Thanks

2filing a labor claim case Empty Re: filing a labor claim case Fri May 03, 2013 8:05 pm

joycejimibayrante

joycejimibayrante
Arresto Mayor

Art. 291. Offenses.— Offenses penalized under this Code and the rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto shall prescribe in three [3] years.

xxx xxx xxx

Art. 292. Money Claims. — All money claims arising from employer-employee relations accruing during the effectivity of this Code shall be filed within three [3] years from the time the cause of action accrued; otherwise, they shall be forever barred.

xxx xxx xxx

So if your money claim is within the prescribed period, then go to NLRC at Banawe, QC to file for your case. No need to get a lawyer yet for te 2 hearings, your lawyer will be required once yu submit the position paper if no settlements agreed from the 2 hearings of mediation.

https://www.facebook.com/jimmybayrante?ref=tn_tnmn

3filing a labor claim case Empty Re: filing a labor claim case Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 am

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

The complaint will be in a checklist form and there will be someone to assist you. Bring all the necessary documents to support your complaint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum