Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pagibig why do i HAVE TO PAY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pagibig why do i HAVE TO PAY Empty pagibig why do i HAVE TO PAY Fri May 03, 2013 12:17 pm

andypat

Arresto Menor

why do my employees have to pay into pagibig if they dont wish too. I have spoken to all my employees and they have no wish to join pagibig most of them are young people and there families are from the mountains. they say they would rather send monies back to help there families rather than pay it into pagibig I am a foreigner employer and I am being threatened by officers from pagibig that if I dont registar my employees with them I will be taken to court can you help????

2pagibig why do i HAVE TO PAY Empty Re: pagibig why do i HAVE TO PAY Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

because it's mandatory and required by law.. it's only 100 per month..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum