Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dual citizenship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dual citizenship Empty dual citizenship Thu May 02, 2013 5:18 pm

g_salvanera

Arresto Menor

hello,

i just want to inquire about dual citizenship. Both parents are filipino and the daughter was born in Saipan. Does the daughter have dual citizenship? If yes, then she can stay here in the Philippines for an indefinite period of time? If not dual citizen, then where can we apply for dual citizenship? Other douments?

2dual citizenship Empty Re: dual citizenship Thu May 02, 2013 6:18 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

As of November 28, 2009, Saipan's immigration and entry is being handled by the United States, therefore, all the rules that apply for entry into the US now also apply to Saipan. However, because Saipan is a unique territory, there are a few exemptions.
Try to search on this website
http://saipanliving.com/immigration.html

With regards to dual citizenship she has rights of stay to both country for as long as she want.
If the child only has Saipan passport, go to the nearest Philippine Embassy and apply for her passport. You only need to bring her existing passport (to inform them you are getting your child a dual citizenship) a copy of the child birth certificate, both parents Philippine passport. Wink

g_salvanera wrote:hello,

i just want to inquire about dual citizenship. Both parents are filipino and the daughter was born in Saipan. Does the daughter have dual citizenship? If yes, then she can stay here in the Philippines for an indefinite period of time? If not dual citizen, then where can we apply for dual citizenship? Other douments?

3dual citizenship Empty Re: dual citizenship Fri May 03, 2013 11:46 am

g_salvanera

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum