Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling my propety still under pag ibig.. HELP!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

erollin

Arresto Menor

hi! we acquired a property (house and lot) from a relative and after 3 yrs we decided to sell it. pero under pa sya ng pag-ibig. un first transaction nmin were done in PAGIBIG office( SPA, deed of absolute sale and deed of assignment of rights with assumption of obligation) ask ko lang do we have to go to PAGIBIG again to do all of this or have this done sa nearest legal office na lang. kasi we have work din. tnx nid ur replies po!

erollin

Arresto Menor

pls po we nid advice,,, tnx

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Hi. You cannot sell the property if the Title is not yet transferred under your name. (Where is the Original Title of the Property?). As you mentioned, the property is still under with Pag-Ibig Fund, So it means you are not yet fully settled with your obligations (amortizations,etc.). As far as i know, the Original Title and other docs is under the custody of Pag Ibig unless you are not fully settled with them. My Advice to you is, visit the Pag-Ibig Fund Office for you to know and better understand the status of the property. Here is the address: 2nd Floor, JELP Building, 409 Addition Hills, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum