Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can your wage be decreased?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can your wage be decreased? Empty Can your wage be decreased? Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 am

aasandra

Arresto Menor

When I was a part-time employee, my daily wage was 500 pesos. I was a part-time employee for about a month.

When I became a full-time employee, my wage in the first two weeks was 500 pesos per day. And two weeks later, in the next "sweldo" my wage decreased to 370 pesos per day. Is this legal?

the minimum wage here is 260 pesos. No new contract since the part-time employment contract has been signed.

2Can your wage be decreased? Empty Re: Can your wage be decreased? Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

depends on your contract.. being part time is different from being full time regular employee.. you should have checked first before you sign your contract..

3Can your wage be decreased? Empty Re: Can your wage be decreased? Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:42 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

non diminution of benefits under our labor code

4Can your wage be decreased? Empty Re: Can your wage be decreased? Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm

aasandra

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:depends on your contract.. being part time is different from being full time regular employee.. you should have checked first before you sign your contract..

No new contract has been signed yet since I've become a full-time, temporary employee.

But the previous contract clearly stated that the daily wage is 500 pesos, and that I'd be working on Wednesdays and Fridays.

5Can your wage be decreased? Empty Re: Can your wage be decreased? Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm

aasandra

Arresto Menor

thank you for the responses Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum