Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loan Harassment Pls Help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loan Harassment Pls Help Empty Loan Harassment Pls Help Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:32 am

KMA

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I would like to seek your advice regarding loan harassment.

I took out a loan last year with them and religiously pays them twice a month via PDC, I was even given 2 more Top up loan due to tenor and good Payment but just recently I had some financial problems that prevented me from paying my responsibilities. I was not able to pay 8 days ago and too be honest I really don’t have the money to pay for it and I’m still looking for a way to settle it. But I was alarmed since my friends, relatives and co-workers receives calls and text advice address to me to pay may loan and that they are already coordinating with our Barangay and file a case against me. I Feel so harassed and humiliated I just received their text yesterday (they called and informed my references before me) and will call them about it.

Do they have a right to do that? I don’t have plans on ignoring my loan in fact I’m trying to find a way to pay for it pero hindi nako makapag trabaho o makatulog ng maayos kakaisip sa unsettled loan ko. My family and friends are texting me na araw araw silang tinatawagan at tinitext about my loan at kakasuhan na daw ako. Can they really do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum