Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal separation or annulment, which one?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

linuxman

linuxman
Arresto Menor

I was married with 1 kid now turning to 13 year old and my previous marriage was a disaster since then, ended our relationship since 2003 up to present.

My previous wife has now 2 children with her live-in parter along with my 13 year old child, and I also have new kid with my present live-in partner under my custody while supporting my 13 year old child occasionally.

My legal question was:

1. does my previous wife or I has a chance for annulment or legal separation? or whatever they may call it? what is the best legal procedure with our case?

2. My previous wife agreed both of us that we may just focus our life to our 13 year child since she was now happy with her present partner we sign small paper that agreeing both parties will not intervene both parties. Any legal procedure or advice for this matter too?

3. does both parties has the capacity to get married with live-in partner right after the 1 question was solve?

thank you and more power to all, hoping for quick legal action or advice.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

I say go for annulment para makapag-pakasal kayo sa inyong partner.. Although expensive, but that is the best option you have. Once the decree of annulment is issued pwede nyo na pakasalan ang inyong partner… and hopefully you will live happily ever after. cheers

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

concepab wrote:I say go for annulment para makapag-pakasal kayo sa inyong partner.. Although expensive, but that is the best option you have. Once the decree of annulment is issued pwede nyo na pakasalan ang inyong partner… and hopefully you will live happily ever after. cheers

may isa pa palang issue bago kayo makapag-paksal.. yun ay ang tungkol sa properties nyo mag-asawa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum