Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment or legal separation?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment or legal separation? Empty Annulment or legal separation? Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:29 am

Anne2016

Arresto Menor

Good day sir/maam,

Tanong lang po what should my sister do with her current situation she's married po at the age of 24 she and her husband knows there not ready yet e dahil nga po udyok ng pamilya namin kasi live.in lang sila at magiging bastardo daw yung anak nila e nag pakasal sila dahil mag aaral na din yung bata. Just last year po 2014 e hindi na sila magkaayos ng asawa niya his becoming unresponsible dami d napapagkasunduan, he would hit his son and wala na po siyang ambisyon sa buhay. They tried a couple of times fixing their personal issues pero d na po nakaya esp nung sinaktan na siya ng asawa niya. I promised to help her out lalo nat alam kung d na siya masaya. What would be the best things she can do? Annulment po ba or legal separation?

2Annulment or legal separation? Empty Re: Annulment or legal separation? Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:17 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yung annulment, the effect of which will severe there marriage bond. while legal separation, yung effect is to separate them from bed and board but hinde severe yung marriage ties nila, technically, magasawa at kasal pa rin sila. Based sa acts mo, mahuhulog yan sa Psychological incapacity yung ground to file annulment.

3Annulment or legal separation? Empty Re: Annulment or legal separation? Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:55 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Doon sa pananakit, maari kang mag file ng kaso laban sa pang aabuso ng asawa mo kung kaya mo itong patunayan sa court.

Doon sa marital ties, depende sa valid grounds ng ifile mong kaso at sa gusto mong mangyari. Sumangguni ka sa abogado mo. Magastos at matagal na proseso kaya pagisipang mabuti.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum