Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REGULARIZATION NOT APPLIED TO COMPANY'S NEGLIGENCE.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

genequiroga

Arresto Menor

PATULONG PO. KAKARESIGN KO LANG PO LAST PARIL 15. ANG REGULARIZATION RATE KO NA DAPAT SINCE NOVEMBER PA, HINDI PA PO NAPPLY DUE TO LACKING DOCUMENTS. ETO PO BUONG STORY:

I'm really upset about the fact that i cant get my regularization adjustment since November. I was hired May 21, 2012. I already resigned from your company last April 15. I asked the hr if the adjustment will be included in my back pay. The hr consultant said that since i lack some documents, which are COC, house sketch and some forms, like cocolife, time keeping, etc, they cant process it anymore. When i was still in nesting, or maybe some more weeks after that though im not sure of the exact date, i already passed my lacking requirements. i asked the front desk officers at the 3rd floor if i can pass it to hr but they instructed me to drop it in the drop box. im definitely sure that i put my requirements there , including COE, COC, BIR form 2316, enclosed in a brown envelope and i wrote my name, account and the date there as well. I logged that in the sheet that was there on the top of the box. Few months later, my TL said that i havent passed my BIR form 2316. I told her I already passed that. I went to hr and explained what happened. They just asked me to sign a form since they lost the requirements that i passed and that's it. Few more months later, they told me to pass the form 2316 so they can start processing my salary adjustment. After i passed that form, I was already under the impression of I already completed the requirements since that was the last time that i heard about lacking requirements. Then came my resignation. I was so shocked when the hr, Sir Ian, told me that they cant process it anymore. He said that he emailed my TL, Tl Grace Orilla, about the lacking documents last March 10. But I was sick during those times so i didnt hear any news about it. My concern is, as soon as i came from work(First week of April), why didnt my TL inform me of that? She could also reach me thru my mobile phone. Its easy to get that COC and those forms. I couldve fixed it when i was still on production. I already asked my TL what can we do about it, but she's not yet addressing my concern. I really need help on this one. I hope you can.

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME PO.

attyLLL

if you want to contest their decision, you can file a money claim at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

genequiroga

Arresto Menor

thanks po for replying! so much appreciated po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum