Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:27 pm

nad_sagan

Arresto Menor

Good day sir,

I already have forwarded the Resignation Letter last April 1, 2013 which actually sent on March 26, 2013. It was sent delay because the office has no duty on the date written in the letter without informing me so.

But the Employer said they will not accept the resignation. They will only consider me as "Leave of Absent".

I am resigning as a Faculty (contract already expired)and as Representative for Registration only by appointment (without contract).

Since School Year 2012-2013 is already closed and I already did my obligation to school as Faculty, I resigned effective April 1, 2013. Same as to the Representative Of Registration (by appointment without contract).

Same date, not in my plans, an agency hired me and to start work on April 1, 2013. Since I need it and without hesitations, i grabbed the opportunity.

I believe as Faculty in their Institution, I am done with my obligation. and they still have two months to find for my replacement for June 2013.

Same as Representative of Registration. I already made and am done for what they have requested. and forwarded all of the soft copies for the Registration of their courses.

So please tell me if I have made conflicts....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum