Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate Resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immediate Resignation Empty Immediate Resignation Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:49 pm

zodiac0000

Arresto Menor

Plano ko magpasa ng immediate resignation ngayon effective today, ok lang sakin kung di na bigay sakin yung final pay ko, basta hindi na ako mag render ng 30 days, pwede ba to? I need immediate answer din

2Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 am

koffeegelo

koffeegelo
Arresto Menor

Hi!

Just to share

I'm a supervisor of a BPO company for 3 years. And as far as I know, companies only allow employee to have an immediate resignation if its due to medical reason(contagious disease or job's schedule/responsibility is dangerous to one's condition), provided that the employee can present a medical certificate. Other than that, employee should render 30 days to the company. This is to give the company ample time to find someone for your replacement.
In case you incur absences(unauthorized/invalid) this could cause you attendance transgression and termination might occur first prior the effectivity of your resignation.
In case that you didn't report back to company for 2 days without any advise to your immediate superior after you submitted your resignation letter this could charge/tag you on being AWOL instead of resigned.

Hope this help.

Smile

3Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

attyLLL

zodiac, you can but the company has the right to seek damages against you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Awe So Mee

Arresto Menor

Zodiac, read the labor code - Book Six ( Post Employment, Art. 285. Termination by employee)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum