Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How long will the court release a Hearing Transcript?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JerJ

Arresto Menor

Hello ATTORNEYs,

I have a case concerning Slight Physical Injury and Oral Defamation, I have already attended my first hearing in Quezon City on February 19 and my next hearing is scheduled on June 20.

I am required to get the Transcript from the first hearing from the Stenographer of the court, but the Stenographer said that the Transcript is not available until June 9. He ask me to come back by then.

It has been about two months now since my first hearing and the Transcript still has not been release. So my question is, does it normally take this long for the Court to release the Transcript?

And also, is it normal for the court to schedule the next hearing this long for a case like this?

Thank you.

Last edited by JerJ on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Ung lawyer mo puede siyang kumuha ng transcript record of the hearing, mas mabilis siguro kung siya, kasi minsan ay may "respecter of person" ang mga nilalapitan nating tao na hinihingan ng tulong. I AM NOT A LAWYER, I AM JUST AN ORDINARY PERSON, SHARING MY OWN EXPERIENCE TO YOU. Good luck!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum