Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid credit card outside the country

+13
Kenken2016
bluepink
hope_2014
badbadtz08
akuinilsi
aisha mohamed
yomyom
almaffg
jaxstone009
Regie152404
viper008
AWV
wenfriel
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1unpaid credit card outside the country Empty unpaid credit card outside the country Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

wenfriel

Arresto Menor

good day!i am a wife of an ofw who once worked in dubai...he got credit card loan in there but unfortunately after sometime of paying it regularly,thier company was affected by crisis and workers were sent back to their country of origin..my husband was one of those.he just stayed and worked there for a year and a half instead of a 3 years contract.he did not able to finish paying for the said loan and left home with almost 12thousand dirhams debt on the bank..now the bank has endorsed my husband's case in one of the business hub here in the philippines and they are the one who followed up the said loan for us to pay...my husband is now working in other country that he's no longer in the philippines..his salary is not that beneficial to support payment of the debt..i am the one who bothered much because of those business office personnel who keeps on visiting our home to ask for payment as well as i recieved a lot of e-mails estating that the interpol(international police) will be contacted by them anytime to look for my husband outside the country or they can get any of our property in place of that loan...there was one time somebody from their office came accompanied by our barangay chairman telling that he have filed a case in our barangay against my husband regarding that unpaid loan...is there a possibility for us to be jailed or my husband to be taken from his work outside the country?

Last edited by wenfriel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

2unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

That's bullshit! your husband does not owe them 100,000 Dirhams! The bank are insured up to 100,000 each person who ever take loans!
Learn and research about consumers rights, here's an example
http://www.consumersinternational.org/our-work/wcrd/wcrd-2012#.UWqmIssaySM
Infact if you don't have joint account with him the time he took tha loans, you are not responsible to pay for his debts!
Also the fact that he already left Dubai, they only pass it on hoping they can recover the debts! but what is important is that he already left the country so he is safe now! usually they don't let them leave the country without paying their debts and if they managed to leave, Bank usually regards it as 'water under the bridge!'

wenfriel

Arresto Menor

oh thanks for the info...i'm not familiar with cases like these cause i don't really have the guts to try those kinds of financial services..if not for my husband's....!!!so in every person who took loans or credit cards,the bank is ensured with that amount which is many times bigger than their loanable amount!and they should not owe me anything as well with regards to my husband's loan payment..do i have any right to tell them not to bother me nor my mother with regards to this matter cause you know what this person did that he went to our barangay chairman and told everything to him,and they went together in our house(i'm residing at my mom's house)and talk to my mom as well since i wasn't home that time,is really a big mess to the family..now i'm afraid that surely one of these days he'll be coming back again to meet and talk to me at once...what is the best thing to do in this matter?
a big thanks to you and your brainy tought!!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

You can tell the Baranggay that it is not your debt and it is not you who owe him this money and that you were informed that every loans that are taken from Middle East are automatically insured up to 100,000 Dirhams. Do more research and print it for him to realise you know things about this debts matters in Middle East. That when the person leave Middle East he is no longer responsible with his debt according to lending insurance policy in Middle East.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_unpaid_bank_loan_in_Dubai_get_you_arrested_in_the_Philippines#page2

Can unpaid bank loan in Dubai get you arrested in the Philippines?

as far as the law in the uae is concerned, their laws are not applicable in the Philippines. international bank in the uae are franchised therefore are not owned by the same company in the Philippines. loans in the uae are insured. and do not entertain these bill collectors because they do not turn over the collection to the bank that's purely harassment. we know it we've been there. and we've done that. just be ready to protect yourselves and prepare for the worst. don't forget that you can always carry a gun in the Philippines legally, and if somebody enters your house claiming to collect unpaid debts from any bank in the uae and become a threat to you or your property you can always shoot them facing you, no sweat. after all your gun is licensed within the perimeter of your residence.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Here's another sample for you!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/If_you_owe_money_in_Dubai_and_you_cannot_pay_what_can_they_do_to_you_if_you_live_in_Australia#page1

If you owe money in Dubai and you cannot pay what can they do to you if you live in Australia?

Im assuming that you have taken out a loan or credit card which is then backed with "guarantee cheques". So after you have missed or discontinue repayments they will have deposited the "guarantee cheques" which (Im assuming) will have bounced. Bouncing the cheque is a criminal offence in the U.A.E and as such you will have a case against you and should you enter the U.A.E again (who the hell would want to) you will be arrested on arrival and placed in jail until the debt is cleared. Now that you have left Dubai and returned to Australia... there is NOTHING the banks in Dubai can do. They may and most likely will hire a "debt collection" agency who may try to drive you mental with calls and letters (assuming they can find you) but the fact is there isn't a thing they can do at all... the contract was written in Dubai between you and a Dubai company which is ONLY enforceable in the U.A.E. If the amount was large they may have reported it to Interpol... however the fact is Interpol has two tests 1) is the crimes that the said accused performed illegal in the country he is now in. YES or NO. - Bouncing a cheque is not a crime in most civilised nations... i.e pretty much every nation outside of the Middle East and Nor is going bankrupt. So you have no problem there! 2) if the accused were to be found guilty of the said crime, would he or she be sentenced to a MINIMUM of one year in Jail?? In both questions the answer in Australia, Europe, the U.S and most of Asia (civilised countries) is NO!! So you don't have any problem! If you do feel guilt (and you shouldn't... you know that the Emirati's are given pardon from jail without paying their debts yet the expats are locked in until they pay!! vile!) You can contact the banks and negotiate... they know (despite what they say) that they cannot get you.. so negotiate to pay 5% of the debt they will accept around 10% and BEFORE you pay.. (have a friend go and pay the money there for you) make sure you get a signed and stamped "clearance letter" if they don't give you that (belive me these dogs will play many games) then you pay no money!! So enjoy Australia! hats off for escaping the sand pit playground of Dubai!!

wenfriel

Arresto Menor

that's a very good and heart calming example and explanations..you put me miles away from brain torture...shame to those filipinos who are putting their own kababayan unto awkward situation like mine in favor of other nationalities.but yes of course,power of MONEY.
you know i got frightened by them and feel shame as well on the first person who came into our house (3 different persons in different time visited home).actually they are not taking payment personally,instead they have given me my husband's account number from where he got the said loan and ask me to pay at BPI bank via a telegraphic transfer..a swift code was also given to be used in payment..i admit,due to their frightening words/threat i have paid in little amount for some months for 150-200usd a month excluding charges.that is the only or best amount i could pay them that time...then my husband turned jobless as an OFW and still looking for one..the payment stopped..after a couple of months there was another man telling and asking the same thing loan,loan,loan..pay,pay,pay..together with mails,messages and calls.we talked,but when he left, i put it aside and treat as nothing happened..ignored!!though my brain and heart is trembling and in a deep torture!but you know i've asked their office thru phone the update of the payment on the loan but the answer was that it will take some time to have the update coz it will come from middle east..i was asked to give them copy of my payment receipt but i wasn't able to do so...no additional payment was made till now.that might be the reason why another guy was sent that put me and my family in mess by including our barangay chairman and made our neighborhood eared about the issue.
again thank you so much for the imparted knowledge.you have given me the confidence that i need in the next battle wth them.God bless!

7unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:37 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Its my pleasure to help! I just don't understand our fellow country people betraying their own people! They may have worked in this banking company outside our country but when we make a commitments in the other country specifically Middle East, they should not betray us! Middle East banking are heartless when it comes to lending money to people no matter what nationality we are, they will not allow you to leave the country without sorting out all your standing bills, debts etc, so if one among the millions of their clients managed to leave their country safely, our own people should not try to help this other nationality simply because all their lending businesses are insured. we will never know if they managed to claim the insurance already and yet they still want to chase after you!
I said this because I myself owe Saudi British Bank about 50K when I left Saudi but that is because I happened to be on a holiday and there's bombing everywhere targetting foreigners and I fear to go back because they killed a pale skinned color Filipino because he was mistaken as westerners. The Bank did not chased after me but some Filipinoes who knew I owe the bank tried but I told them to "F off! and let them know I know the law when it comes to debt policy in Middle East" since then they never tried again!

8unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Okay here's another source for you! I just changed the India to Philippines. Very Happy so tell your husband do not step back in U.A.E again! (mind you I am here in Saudi again but my old debts did not find me! :O) As I said that is because loans are insured here up to 100K! Wink

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110130231104AABGZY3

First of all they have the right to file a case against you and they have to do it for a very simple reason - your loan is insured for a certain amount according to the loaned amount. To get their money back, they have to produce a document that will confirm that the borrower has absconded and a case filed is enought for them to get the insured amount.

However, as far as the law in the UAE is concerned, their laws are not applicable in Philippines. International and local banks in the UAE are franchised therefore are not owned by the same company in Philippines

There are two things that these banks are going to do to reclaim the loaned amount or the balance and both involves harrassment. First, they are going to contact you from the UAE and threatened you with a case. They will do it but it won't affect you since the law in the UAE does not apply in Philippines. Second, depending on the loaned amount, they are going to employ a Filipino Credit Investigators and do the harassment locally - but again they can't do anything.

Do not entertain these bill collectors because they do not turn over the collection to the bank thats purely harassment.

One thing before I forget, if you intend not to pay - be sure you're not going to set your foot again in the UAE as surely you will land up in jail if the case is filed. However, you can travel in any country you wish to except the UAE. Remember, banking laws and legal case laws in the UAE stay in the UAE only.

9unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:13 pm

wenfriel

Arresto Menor

very well said..my husband do not really intended to step back UAE's land..on his last vacation it happened that he was booked by his employer with stop over dubai. he manage to look for other trip back home crossing out that country..
you know i've been to KSA too (riyadh and jeddah) but i haven't dealt with those credit cards, loans, etc coz it's not that common in there..unlike in dubai/abudhabi where i visited only for two months,i have observed that like western countries credit cards played mothers to everyone.and you will not go directly to the bank whenever you want to have loans..the bank has a lot of representatives that are very eager to meet you in any place outside bank premises just to make loans with them..thus my husband got tempted i guess...
anyway thank you again for your big help..you're in KSA once again working or having business most probably, but then you are able to work for a help to those like me..thank you.

10unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:55 pm

viper008

Arresto Menor

hello. isa ako nuon sa mga nakaloan sa saudi, sabb (master and visa card) na tig 3000SAR ang credit limit, binabayaran ko lng nuon is ung minimum. nuong nagbakasyon ako mga august 2010, di na ako nakabalik ng saudi, meaning di ko na rin nabayaran ang utang ko sa SABB, alam ko wala rin ako pinirmahan na documents, kasi basta iniwan lng sa amin ung mga card dahil ung atm namin is sabb din. isa ako sa natukso, pero later on na, na gamitin ung card. di ko nga na max out ung limit. by december 2012, bumalik ako rito ng saudi, at grabe ang kaba ko nuon sa immigration lalo na ng tingnan ako ng matagal ng arabo at umalis, tagal bumalik, akala ko nagtawag ng pulis. nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng naOK naman.

So more than a year na ako rito, noong september 10, nakontak ako thru Fb ng taga Enzi corp, na nasa kanila na daw ung kaso ko, may email pa na authorization Letter mula sa sabb na sila daw ung collecting agent and it looks like legit. nakita ko lng na within a year lng una and the letter was dated april 2013 so mag expire ung authorization by april 2014.

ang mali ko nasabi ko na nandito ako sa saudi kasi una tanong nya if nagsaudi ba ako, being honest, di ko kasi naisip na ganon mangyari. So un, sabi nya, pinapaalalahanan lng ako, after sinabi ko na i understand the Philippine law including na walang nakukulong sa utang, pero un nga sabi eh di ko alam jan sa saudi sir. ang kinatatakot ko is magsumbong sila sa SABB na andito ako. plano ko is puntahan if my enough time ako ang banko dito.

Pls i need some legal advice. what should be the best thing to do. ang alam ko na maximum na 6T SR na limit ko na di ko naman naabot un, is nasa 9T na daw basi sa letter ng Enzi pero not reflected sa authorization letter ng sabb.

11unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:57 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Make your FB profile private or block them, kapag di nila alam kung saan ka exactly hagilapin di ka nila mahahanap! ang mga Arabo hindi basta nagbibigay ng details ng mga tao saka napakaliit ng debt mo to worry! as I said lahat ng debt sa Middle East ay insured up to 100,000 yung mga debt collector na yan ay nagbabakasakali lang kahit na na claim na nila yung pera sa insurance. Ako nga meron ding sabit sa SABB sa Al Khobar 20,000 ang credit limit ko which I used! actually finished contract na ako sa Al Khobar pero nung try ko yung credit card ko gumagana pa! kaya nagamit ko sa pag travel ko yung credit card ko sa SABB and it took a month bago nila na block ang credit card ko, labas masok ako dito sa Riyadh pero hindi ako nag open ng account sa SABB (Saudi British Bank) just in case may mangulit na debt collector! Razz pero kung talagang trace nila ako at totoong may way silang ma trace ka eh di sana noon pa nila ako na trace! Wink remember kapag di sila nakakapag communicate sa iyo impossibleng mahabol ka nila! the more you communicate with them the more na meron silang chance hablin ka! after all kasing bigat ba ni Napoles ang kaso mo? di naman kaya relax ka lang!

12unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Regie152404

Arresto Menor

Good day po! Isa po ako sa may outstanding loan sa UAE, 25,000 dirhams po ang na-avail ko noong 2007, nakapagbayad po ako ng monthly payment ko for the first 8 months kaso napatigil ang pagbabayad ko nung makauwi po ako ng Pilipinas dahil hindi agad po ako nakahanap ng trabaho noon. At kamakailan lang po ngpadala ang legal representative ng bangko ng Final Warning Letter tungkol nga po sa di nababayarang utang ko sa bangko. Ok lang po ba na makipagcommunicate ako sa bangko para makipagcompromise yun nga lang po wala na po akong kapasidad para mabayaran yung natitira kong utang dahil wala po akong stable na trabaho sa ngayon. At sa palagay nyo po pumayag kaya ang bangko na umapela ako na makipagcompromise kahit 5% lang ng last outstanding balance ng loan ko ang kaya kong mabayaran? Salamat po at hintayin ko po ang advise nyo.

13unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 am

jaxstone009

Arresto Menor

good day po!

May katanungan po ako sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako.nag work po ako sa saudi for 5 years. nag final exit po ako sa saudi last year..bale po ung sabb credit card pa po ako na hindi ko na nabayaran around (SR8000). Nag apply ako ulit para mag work ulit sa saudi at natangap po ako.
Tanong ko lng po kung mag kakaproblema po ba ako sa (airport/immigration) pag dating don?
ano po ung possible problems na kakaharapin ko pag dating ko doon?
-may nag sabi kasi sa akin na baka ma blacklist ung name ko sa "SAMA" SAUDI ARABIAN MONETARY AGENCY at baka hindi daw ako ma isyuhan ng bank account.
willing naman ko pong bayaran un pag nakasahod na ako. sana po matulungan nyo ako.

salamat po ng marami..

14unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:59 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

jaxstone009 wrote:good day po!

May katanungan po ako sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako.nag work po ako sa saudi for 5 years. nag final exit po ako sa saudi last year..bale po ung sabb credit card pa po ako na hindi ko na nabayaran around (SR8000). Nag apply ako ulit para mag work ulit sa saudi at natangap po ako.
Tanong ko lng po kung mag kakaproblema po ba ako sa (airport/immigration) pag dating don?
ano po ung possible problems na kakaharapin ko pag dating ko doon?
-may nag sabi kasi sa akin na baka ma blacklist ung name ko sa "SAMA" SAUDI ARABIAN MONETARY AGENCY at baka hindi daw ako ma isyuhan ng bank account.
willing naman ko pong bayaran un pag nakasahod na ako. sana po matulungan nyo ako.

salamat po ng marami..
Kapag na issuhan ka ng visa, this only means hindi ka ban! SR8000 is nothing! Lahat ng credits, loan etc. sa Middle East are insured up to SR100,000. They will only chase after you if you owe them that much money!

15unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:56 pm

almaffg

Arresto Menor

hello po...ang case ko po ay credit card din sa u.a.e sa dubai... 2009 nakauwe ako sa philippines last month may nag si send sa akin ng email at nag titext sa akin na kakasuhan daw ako ng criminal case dahil daw stafa ang kaso ko..may pumupunta sa bahay namin pero hinde nila ako dinadatnan iniisip ko family members ko baka ma stress sila sa mga tao pumupunta sa amin nabasa ko mga email sa inyo malinaw sa akin na yung mga nag ti text at nag si send ng email sa akin is wala silang karapatan singilen ako anong magandang gawin para tigila na nila ako.at dina sila bumalik sa bahay...salamat po

16unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:31 pm

yomyom

Arresto Menor

Sir dito po sana pala naipost itong problema ko, sana matulungan nyo po ako kasi stres na stres na ako at di ko na alam gagawin ko

Ako po ay may naiwang unpaid credit card ng hsbc sa dubai. umuwi ako sa dubai at di naako bumalik dun for good. after 2 years, may letter na dumating sa aming bahay sa province from ENZI Corp na sila daw ang mangongolekta sa unpaid kong credit cards duon na ngayon daw po ay umabot na sa AED10,000.00 . Hindi ako makatulog tulog at akong namamayat na sa depression hatid ng sulat na iyon kasi sa ngayon wala akong kakayanang magbayad kasi wala akong nahagilap na trabaho dito sa pinas at akoy high skul graduate po lamang. sa kasalukuyan po ay nag aaral ako para makatapos kahit papano at para makahanap ng trabaho in the future. Please sir, help po kung ano ang gagawin ko.. may 5 days raw po akong umaction at kung hindi po ay kakasuhan daw nila ako as per UAE law.. pls di ko po alam ang gagawin ko.. please please help.. nahihirapan na po ako at nadedepress sa hatid nitong sulat ng Enzi corp.

tanawin ko pong utang na loob po ito.. ano po ang gagawin ko.. please..

17unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 pm

yomyom

Arresto Menor

yomyom wrote:Sir dito po sana pala naipost itong problema ko, sana matulungan nyo po ako kasi stres na stres na ako at di ko na alam gagawin ko

Ako po ay may naiwang unpaid credit card ng hsbc sa dubai. umuwi ako sa dubai at di naako bumalik dun for good. after 2 years, may letter na dumating sa aming bahay sa province from ENZI Corp na sila daw ang mangongolekta sa unpaid kong credit cards duon na ngayon daw po ay umabot na sa AED10,000.00 . Hindi ako makatulog tulog at akong namamayat na sa depression hatid ng sulat na iyon kasi sa ngayon wala akong kakayanang magbayad kasi wala akong nahagilap na trabaho dito sa pinas at akoy high skul graduate po lamang. sa kasalukuyan po ay nag aaral ako para makatapos kahit papano at para makahanap ng trabaho in the future. Please sir, help po kung ano ang gagawin ko.. may 5 days raw po akong umaction at kung hindi po ay kakasuhan daw nila ako as per UAE law.. pls di ko po alam ang gagawin ko.. please please help.. nahihirapan na po ako at nadedepress sa hatid nitong sulat ng Enzi corp.

tanawin ko pong utang na loob po ito.. ano po ang gagawin ko.. please..
please help po..

18unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:48 pm

aisha mohamed

Arresto Menor

Hi dear members

Hope u can assist me..I have similar problem.I had an outstanding credit card due in dubai i went home since 4yrs  ago coz my dad was dying then. I wasnt able to return for financial reason since I am the head of the family raising 2 kids and my mom recently a collecting agency based here keeps on calling and trying to access even the social networking sites I am into they are treating me that they will sue me and send police at my work the started calling my work I have no means of income aside my work they suggested me to borrow money so I can pay on the 27th they are charging me of P68K pesos..what should I do..pls guide me legally..

Thank you and hope to hear from you the soones.

19unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 am

akuinilsi

Arresto Menor

ask lang po if makakaexit ako kung may outstanding balance ako sa credit card, nasa Riyadh ako now and nagfile nako ng Final Exit, baka po kc magkaroon ako ng problem sa Airport at hindi ako makauwi ng Pinas...

20unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:23 pm

badbadtz08

Arresto Menor

Hi! Tatanong lang din po ako same thing about unpaid credit card from SABB. I worked in KSA in 2007 and nagkaron din ng SABB credit card pero nung nagbakasyon sa pilipinas di na ako nakabalik ng saudi, ngayon po exactly after 7 years may natanggap ako na sulat from ENzi corp na kailangan daw makapag down ako at least SR1000 kung hindi they will file a police case against me.
What shall I do po? Contact them and make payment arrangements? Bakit po after 7 years magmamadali sila na dapat ma settle sya within 5 days? Pwede po ba ako magreklamo dun? hindi po ba pwede ko silang balikan dahil pwede siyang maconsider na "laches"?
Salamat po.

21unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:33 pm

hope_2014

Arresto Menor

Hello po, nagtatrabaho po ako sa saudi 2007 and applied for a credit card 1500SR for visa card and 1500SR for master card + 500SR sa internet card. After a year nagloan po ako worth 32,000SR pero dineduct po nila ang total amount ng 3cards ko. Year 2010 I went for vacation but unfortunately d po nkabalik due to miscarriage hangang ng-expire visa ko. Last April 2014 natrace po ako ng Enzi corp through link-in at kalagay po don ang current employer ko d2 sa Middle east at nakuha nila ang phone number particularly in the area where I was assigned.They threatened me and demand me to pay 58,000SR which is doble sa nahiram ko. Araw araw nila ako tinatawagan sa mobile ko at sa work kahit busy kami. I want to pay my debt kaso wala po sila mai igay na detailed statement of account and they ask me to pay till the end of this month. Ang problma ko po kung saan hahanap ng pambayad in just a short periid of time kung hindi ko daw babayaran mgpafile daw po sila ng police case at mababan daw ako sa immigration at ipoforward daw nila ang case ko dito sa Kuwait particularly sa work ko since under ng gcc ang kuwait. Pinasanla ko sa asawa ko ang titulo namin kaso di na approve. Natatakot po ako makulong at nahihiya na rin po ako sa mga kasama ko dahil halos 5x sila tumatawag. Sa ngayon po kasi my binabayaran pa ako at kulang pa sahod ko padala sa family ko at pangmilk ng baby ko. Nag-email po ako sa SABB asking the status of my account kaya lang po wala po sila info maibigay they ask my mobile number para tawagan na lng daw ako pero 1 month na wala pa rin silang feedback. Ang alam ko po thats why they require a salary transfer certificate pag mag-apply ng loan dahil daw pag umalis ang ngloan sila ang my authority kumuha ng graduaty or indemnity ng person na nagloàn tsaka my pinapirmahan sakin na 50,000 insurance. Makukulong po kaya ako dito sa Kuwait kung di ko mabayaran ang utang ko sa Saudi. Paiba iba po ang statement nila yung una ko kausap sabi kung bayaran ko ang full amount makaka avail daw po ako ng amnesty 30% magiging 41K Sr na lang daw po ang babayaran ko tapos yung isa naman nakausap ko 45K daw ang bbayaran ko after discount. Ayoko po magbitaw ng salita sa kanila dahil nandito po ako sa middle east baka kung ano po pwede nila magawa sakin. Ano po dapat ko gawin makukulong po ba ako dito, makakauwi po kaya ako sa amin pano na lang po ang 1yr old baby ko. Please help me.

22unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:47 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Loans in any part of Middle East are insured up to 100,000.00 per individual. Bank will of course try to collect any debt if there's possibility. But they cannot force you to pay if you already left the country. When this happens they will claim insurance at certain point so if your debt is under 100K you should be alright! More than that? Then you can start getting stress!

23unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:51 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

hope_2014 wrote:Hello po, nagtatrabaho po ako sa saudi 2007 and applied for a credit card 1500SR for visa card and 1500SR for master card + 500SR sa internet card. After a year nagloan po ako worth 32,000SR pero dineduct po nila ang total amount ng 3cards ko. Year 2010 I went for vacation but unfortunately d po nkabalik due to miscarriage hangang ng-expire visa ko. Last April 2014 natrace po ako ng Enzi corp through link-in at kalagay po don ang current employer ko d2 sa Middle east at nakuha nila ang phone number particularly in the area where I was assigned.They threatened me and demand me to pay 58,000SR which is doble sa nahiram ko. Araw araw nila ako tinatawagan sa mobile ko at sa work kahit busy kami. I want to pay my debt kaso wala po sila mai igay na detailed statement of account and they ask me to pay till the end of this month. Ang problma ko po kung saan hahanap ng pambayad in just a short periid of time kung hindi ko daw babayaran mgpafile daw po sila ng police case at mababan daw ako sa immigration at ipoforward daw nila ang case ko dito sa Kuwait particularly sa work ko since under ng gcc ang kuwait. Pinasanla ko sa asawa ko ang titulo namin kaso di na approve. Natatakot po ako makulong at nahihiya na rin po ako sa mga kasama ko dahil halos 5x sila tumatawag. Sa ngayon po kasi my binabayaran pa ako at kulang pa sahod ko padala sa family ko at pangmilk ng baby ko. Nag-email po ako sa SABB asking the status of my account kaya lang po wala po sila info maibigay they ask my mobile number para tawagan na lng daw ako pero 1 month na wala pa rin silang feedback. Ang alam ko po thats why they require a salary transfer certificate pag mag-apply ng loan dahil daw pag umalis ang ngloan sila ang my authority kumuha ng graduaty or indemnity ng person na nagloàn tsaka my pinapirmahan sakin na 50,000 insurance. Makukulong po kaya ako dito sa Kuwait kung di ko mabayaran ang utang ko sa Saudi. Paiba iba po ang statement nila yung una ko kausap sabi kung bayaran ko ang full amount makaka avail daw po ako ng amnesty 30% magiging 41K Sr na lang daw po ang babayaran ko tapos yung isa naman nakausap ko 45K daw ang bbayaran ko after discount. Ayoko po magbitaw ng salita sa kanila dahil nandito po ako sa middle east baka kung ano po pwede nila magawa sakin. Ano po dapat ko gawin makukulong po ba ako dito, makakauwi po kaya ako sa amin pano na lang po ang 1yr old baby ko. Please help me.

Too bad! You shouldn't have step in the Middle East again because they are all connected! Mad You better leave ASAP! while they haven't file the case!

24unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:41 am

hope_2014

Arresto Menor

I am planning to leave kasi natatakot po ako kaso my obligation din po ako dito sa Kuwait. Nakikiusap po ako sa kanila kung pwede ako humingi ng extension para makaproduce ng pera kaya lang till End of this month lang binibigay nila palugit. Ang iniisip ko ngayon ang pamilya ko at mga anak ko.

25unpaid credit card outside the country Empty Re: unpaid credit card outside the country Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:48 am

bluepink

Arresto Menor

Hi sir un fiend ko may unpaid loan nsa 46k sar s sabb.last year lng po..kng skali po b plan xa bumalik ulit s saudi what's the possibility n maharang po sya s airport imigration dun? Please help thnks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum