Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voluntary termination of services

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voluntary termination of services Empty Voluntary termination of services Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 pm

RommelAccepts

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty!

If you were occupying a regular position for 15 years then after a organizational restructuring this position was declared redundant. Then you were given a new position but in OIC capacity. But the management said if you are not interested with OIC position, you can opt for the x2 separation package.

Then after weighing all options, you opt for the x2 separation package instead of the OIC position.

But the response of the management was to inform you that you are not qualified for the x2 separation package because you already voluntarily terminated your services.

Did I voluntarily terminated my services when I opted for the x2 separation package? Considering it is one of the option when they made my regular position as redundant.

2Voluntary termination of services Empty Re: Voluntary termination of services Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

RommelAccepts

Arresto Menor

any reply, advise or comment?

3Voluntary termination of services Empty Re: Voluntary termination of services Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 am

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Voluntary termination of services Empty Re: Voluntary termination of services Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am

RommelAccepts

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply Atty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum