Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment.... annulment...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment.... annulment... Empty annulment.... annulment... Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:45 am

bridaveronika

Arresto Menor

i've been a battered wife for 10 years. got married when i was 23 and he was 19. I left him 5 years ago. he now has a partner and they have a kid. he has my kid also. i have communication with my kid and his partner. they also want to file annulment. i want to ask if we both agree on this annulment what is the cheapest way and fastest way. also what can i file to get my son from him. thanks

2annulment.... annulment... Empty Re: annulment.... annulment... Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 am

attyLLL

before cost and speed, the first question is whether there is a ground to annul your marriage.

click here for the grounds

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3annulment.... annulment... Empty Re: annulment.... annulment... Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:37 am

bridaveronika

Arresto Menor

if there are no grounds.. what are other options there to do? if we want to do this legally?

4annulment.... annulment... Empty Re: annulment.... annulment... Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

alpha6

Arresto Menor

hi,

me and my x gf living for almost 2 years before, we agreed to signed a m-contract without an actual ceremony in a civil's office, as we check in the nso there is a record it seems that it was valid, now we are separated, and i have a new fiance now, my x gf was in abroad, how can we void the marriage? is there any way to make it anyway because me and my fiance is now planning to get married. i hope you can help me. thank you

5annulment.... annulment... Empty Re: annulment.... annulment... Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am

attyLLL

brida, if there are no clear grounds, art 36 is usually the fallback

alpha, if it can be proven that there was no actual marriage ceremony, then the marriage can be declared void. was there a marriage license indicated on the marriage contract?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6annulment.... annulment... Empty Re: annulment.... annulment... Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 pm

rhowenjoy

Arresto Menor

hello po can I ask a sample of legal agreement of property for married couple but going to separate because of infidelity of spouse... salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum