Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake death Certificate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fake death Certificate Empty Fake death Certificate Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:03 pm

apple2278

Arresto Menor

Hi good day po!

Itatanong ko lang po sana kung ano po ang pwede gawing kasi po yung boyfriend ko na involved sa isang fixed marriage noon 2001 tapos balak nya po sana ipa annul yung marriage sa wife niya kasi po nag asawa narin po ng iba yung wife niya way back 2005. sa pagkaka alam ko po bida sa family code natin yun second marriage ng wife niya was considered null/void kasi kasal pa xa sa boyfriend ko. ngayon yun lalaki na nag involved sa kanila sa fixed marriage parang "fixer" sya ginawan niya ng death certicifate yung wife ng boyfriend ko para palabasin na patay na ang babae without my boyfriend's consent at maging "WIDOWER" ang status ng boyfriend ko. ang usapan po kasi daw nila ipa-annul yun marriage, ngAyon po yun ang ginawa niya para mas madali po daw. diba considered falsification of documents yun? sinabihan namin na wag nlng ituloy at maghahanap nlng po kami ng ibang abogado pero sabi niya tapos na daw at napasa na daw niya yung death certificate sa NSO...

can you please please give us some advice regarding with this issue Crying or Very sad

2Fake death Certificate Empty Re: Fake death Certificate Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 pm

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

Your boyfriend's first marriage is valid. The subsequent marriage of his wife is thus null and void and they may be held liable of bigamy. And that would also be the case if you marry your boyfriend without his previous marriage being annulled or declared void.

The "fixer" may be held liable of falsification of public documents.

Try to verify from the NSO the status of your boyfriend. But i recommend that he should have his first marriage be annulled before you get married. Good luck!

sifone

3Fake death Certificate Empty Re: Fake death Certificate Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Setsu-san

Arresto Menor

Good day po.

Gusto ko lang po itanong kung anung pde namen gawin sa death certificate ng brother ko.

My brother died last August 19. He died due to an accident, nahulog siya sa isang overhead water tank dito sa village namen. At first, we thought that it's a suicide case but in the end, it's really an accident. Yung funeral parlor adviced us na kailangan i-autopsy ung bangkay kasi daw baka suicide incident. Pero hindi kami pumayag. So in the end, ilagay nila na cause of death ng brother ko: Brain Cancer, para lang hindi ma-autopsy. Here comes the problem, di namen alam na me insurance pala kapatid ko sa school. Ayon sa research ko, sana tama, na pwedeng hindi kaming ma-claim ung insurance kung hindi tugma sa doctor's statement ung death cert. Tama po ba un?
Is there a way na mabago namen ung cause of death ng brother?

Sana po natulungan nyo ako.
Thanks in advance.

Setsuna Seiei

4Fake death Certificate Empty Re: Fake death Certificate Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:23 pm

attyLLL

it will be very difficult. the death certificate is a declaration not by the family but by the mortician. it will appear that he falsified the reason in the death certificate and that will make him criminally liable.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Fake death Certificate Empty Re: Fake death Certificate Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Setsu-san

Arresto Menor

@attyLL - Kahit na paayos sa lawyer? wala na po talaga magagawa?

6Fake death Certificate Empty Re: Fake death Certificate Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm

attyLLL

well, it seems that the insurance company is already aware of the discrepancy so even if you were able to change the cause of death they may deny your claim.

i have to admit that i am not that knowledgeable as to death certificates and i don't know if there is a specific rule or time period for death certificates, but the general rule is that these records can be amended only by a court order.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum