Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive suspension without due process

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive suspension without due process Empty Preventive suspension without due process Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:22 pm

mauv777

Arresto Menor

I have a question, legal to be on a preventive suspension for 30 days prior to the the due process? The letter of suspension was given the day the suspension starts and within 5 days from receipt of the said letter, they asked the employee to give a letter of explanation.

The suspension was served due to the following:

1 illicit relationship with a subordinate. You allegedly have a special relationship with your staff

2. You allegedly mandated the whole Mis staff to pay 1,500 to attend a teambuilding activity which was not authorized by the company.

3. You allegedly interupted the Mis team to show gruesome videos

4. Allegedly, Mis team was discourage to attend the company outing, which was the first major activity as a company.

These accusation is all false. Basta na lng akong
Binigyan ng memo ng Notice to explain with preventive suspension without due process.
Pls give me advice. Thanks

inabusong-medrep

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang the ff:

1. Code of conduct sa office ninyo. Lalo na sa subordinates.
2. Yung P1,500, approved ba yan ng "tass" ? May written memo ba yan?
3. Gruesome videos ?
4. Mis Team is under you ?

Alam ba ng employer mo ang ibig sabihin ng preventive suspension ? Talk to a lawyer ..Mabigat akusasyon sa iyo..

mauv777

Arresto Menor

1. Illicit relationship sa subirdinate. - d po totoo un dhil ako po ang unang ngfile ng complain sa girl na to ng insubordination at pambabatos nya saken. Den pinalabas nya po na kaya ako galitsa kanya e dhil sa may affair dw kme at nkikipaghiwalay na dw sya sa akin at ako ayoko pumayag. Wala pong katotohanan un. Parehas po kameng may asawa at labis na naapektuhan ang wife ko lalo na ngayong 5 months pregnant sya.

2. Yung P1,500 po na sinasabi d2 e ndi nman sya teambuilding kundi outing as a team. Ang mga staff ko ang ngpropose na lumabas kme at magpatak-patak sa gastos. Sa caliraya resort po kme pumunta at sa totoo lng P2,300 ang bayad per head dun kya lng P1,500 ang contribution kz may discount po ako dun dhil member ako.
And its not inclusive sa aming team may mga outsider like mga asawa at gf ng team

3. Gruesomemvideos. Videos po ng mga events s office like christmas party nmen at hrd activities

4. Mis team is under me. Wla din po akong pinagbabawal na ganun sa katunayan 3 of my staffs attended the said outing.

This accusation is galing lahat sa girl na sinasabing may affair dw kme. Sya po ang complainant ko.
And ask ko lng din po kun pde ko din po bang kasuhan yung girl at hr manager ng libel sa mga accusations nila sa akin?
Thank you sommuch

attyLLL

if i were asked by the employer, with those allegations, i'd say that there is basis for the suspension while there is an ongoing investigation.

i recommend you focus on your written explanation and disproving the accusations.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mauv777

Arresto Menor

Hi atty ask ko lng din po kun pde ko po bang idemanda un girl na ngkakalat sa office na may relasyon daw kme. Napektuhan po un misis ko at ung pinagbubuntis nya. At kung sakali po makita daw ng misis ko sa labas ung girl na un at masampal nya or kun ano ung magawa nya e madedemanda ba ang misis ko physical injury? Thanks

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

I believe you can also sue her if proven that her accusations were all false. And if your suspension found invalid.
And if your wife wants to add more headache then allow her to slap your alleged "mistress".
By that, alleged "mistress" can file another complain against you and your wife.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum