Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Basis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal Basis Empty Legal Basis Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:56 am

lsstudent

Arresto Menor

Scenario 1:

Person A threatens Person B over the phone calling that he is going to kill Person B if he saw Person B wherever he/she is, could Person B can file a complaint a grave threats or just light threats?

Scenario 2:

Person A has a case (ongoing) Person B threatens Person A that he can get money from that case by pointing the authority where Person A residing currently meanwhile Person A attending the hearing every schedule together with his lawyer. Can Person A could file a complaint for extortion against Person B? Does a Person B has the right to announced and make it publicity that Person A has an ongoing case? If extortion is not the case then what is it?

Scenario 3:

Person A owns a house, Person B is a son of Person A, Person B threatens Person A to burn her house? Is it a grave threats again?

If you are going to file a complaint to somebody, is it right to file a complaint to the place of the complainant or to the place of accused?

Note: This is a real life story I am not allowed to put any names over the internet in short I used Person A and Person B to represent as a character in the scenario.

Thanks a lot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum