Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Use of company property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Use of company property Empty Use of company property Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 am

Benalitolentino

Arresto Menor

I am being charged by my company for improper use of company property for "Sharing"loads from the company mobile phone to my personal number. I thought at first it was ok since i pay for it when the bill comes. Our company does not provide loads for its employees,so when i do n0t have any m0ney to purchase a prepaid load,i share the company's load to my cellphone and when the bill arrives,i pay for it instantly. I use the load for work related cncerns since my job is involved in Operati0ns,a part of it also for pers0nal use. i have done it thrice,the first time i thought it was ok(i never receivd any warning or mem0). the sec0nd i already received a mem0 and an incident violati0n report. Is it fair that they charge me with such,since there was never any formal directive that sharing loads is a violati0n of the company rules? i pay for it when the bill comes,frm my own pocket.they never provide company loads for employees although im an officer and i use it for work also.

2Use of company property Empty Re: Use of company property Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 am

Babes20

Arresto Menor

IMY, its a company property and you should have not use for personal number unless you are authorized by the company.
Regardless if you are paying it. The issue here is it was not directed to use it for personal who knows and who can defend that
those celfone loads were for operation/company use or purpose?

3Use of company property Empty Re: Use of company property Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:16 am

attyLLL

not safe to be so presumptious, even if you used it for business purposes, something you would have to prove. considering there's a mobile phone issued by the company, then any use of your personal use will be presumed to be for personal use.

i recommend you just apologize and hopefully they will not be so harsh.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum