Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPO Company compromised my Personal Accout

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPO Company compromised my Personal Accout Empty BPO Company compromised my Personal Accout Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 am

mztakahashi

Arresto Menor

Hello,

May question po. Kasi one of the employees from a BPO posted my Personal Information in FaceBook (My Personal Email Address that is registered and I am using for games that they support), I contacted them as a customer since hindi nako affiliated sa kanila but rude yung nakausap ko and found out na its my account so he posted it in Facebook and verbally assaulted me in Facebook because of me contacting and asking for help.

Pwede po ba ako magfile ng complaint kasi knowing that any BPO companies should always protect their customer's information pero itong empleyado nila posted my personal information.

Salamat in advance.

attyLLL

i recommend you first write to their management about the incident.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mztakahashi

Arresto Menor

Gudpm Sir,

Salamat po sa response. Nagsend napo ako ng email regarding sa incident and said na they will review it. Hopefully the screenshots and the sessions are enough kasi sa experience ko with them may mga grabe ang offense pero nakakalusot parin dahil narin sa politika sa loob ng workplace.

Thank you and more power.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum