Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help! illegal suspension..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please help! illegal suspension.. Empty please help! illegal suspension.. Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 pm

gienahmay

Arresto Menor

hi! my company issued a preventive suspension effective feb 16 2013 to march 16 2013. i've been contacting my immediate supervisor since march 12 for follow up, he said that there's no decision yet with my case and i just have to standby. march 19, 2013, hr head called me for a 2nd admin hearing so i went to the office for the second hearing but when i asked them about my overdue suspen they just apologized. can this be a ground for illegal suspension already and what will i get from them if i file a case?

2please help! illegal suspension.. Empty Re: please help! illegal suspension.. Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:16 pm

attyLLL

you can consider filing a complaint for illegal dismissal because preventive suspension should not go beyond 30 days. that may be better leverage to work out a return to work rather than to wait idly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum