Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

refuse to pay rent

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1refuse to pay rent  Empty refuse to pay rent Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:30 pm

fnluague@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I have 3 tenants refuse to pay there rent for almost 3yrs.My elder sister owe money from them,how much i dont know about this.This property is belong to me only happen I trust her to look after.Im working abroad in saudi arabia as a nurse yearly i have 30days vacation.My sister whereabout nobody knows.
This time I ask them to pay the rent only not to abandone the place but they refused and they said they have a lawyer to settle this regards .
I already inform since in the beginning that they are not paying but coz im afraid to force them to pay coz only my mother 80yrs old & 18yrs son around the house.
My intension now is to pay or vacant the place. Do i have to bring this to court,I already bring to our barangay chairman it seems nothing was happened.
What are the documents to prepare to save my time,i have only 30days vacations.please need your legal advice for legal action.

2refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:45 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

first, let your sister pay her debt sa mga tenants mo. ask her and explain to her. but anyway u owe the place so you have the full rights to do anything. its going to be hard for you to lift this on court dahil you are considering your mother and son na maiiwan sa bahay after you make your move. but i believe that this situation can be setle and arrange in brgy hall. then if vacant na apartment mo? save mo sakin ang isa. kc until now wla pa ako mahanap apartment huhuhu:( and nxt tym..

3refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm

fnluague@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hindi na nga namin alam kung saan na my sister this time tumakas na
we have been there in the barangay since nobody was following para nlang wla nangyari until now,if you are interested i save it for

4refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:29 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

san po ba place nyang apartment mo? actualy nag hanap na ako sa mga sites sa net. but stil hndi ako maka kuha ng ok na apartment at the same tym hndi ganon ka mahal. anyway pm po ako sayo ha

5refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:45 pm

fnluague@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

commonwealth quezon city manggahan don fabian po

6refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:51 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

ah ok ang layo.. hehehe.. from your place going to mrt station maron po bang fastest way maliban s apag papahabol sa aso? i send you pm maam. may bakante po ba? mag kano monthly rent? ilang bedroom po?

p.s.
paxenxa na sa iba dito na nag chikahan sa bonggang bonggang apartment:)

p.s.
ulit.. san ka sa saudi. im from the land of mga tigang sa bayan ng yanbu al-bhar saudi arabia Smile taga sipa ng kamelyo:)

7refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:49 pm

toxicgirl

Arresto Menor

Ako my pinaparentahan hehe pm me good payer saa.. 09228406753

8refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:28 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

@toxicgirl. ok po il send you a msg

9refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:19 pm

fnluague@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

thanks
dahil ba sa utang ng sister ko manatili sila hindi mag pay ng rent? hindi nman sa kanya property almost 3yrs na

10refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:51 pm

nievesmama

Arresto Menor

ibenta mo na lang yang property para ma-eject na sila ng bagong owner. Tapos. Yung utang ng sister mo sa kanila, bahala silang maghabol sa kanila, out ka na dyan. Do it very fast.

11refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

fnluague@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

what kind of advice im not joking im serious pls.if you dont have anything to do fuck up
hindi kita kailangan mag log off ka dyan

12refuse to pay rent  Empty Re: refuse to pay rent Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 am

homem

Arresto Mayor

@fnluague@yahoo.com, gather ka muna ng mga documents gaya ng lease or rent contract na pinirmahan ng sister mo at ng tenants at pagaralan mo ang mga detalyeng napagkasunduan doon. Hingin mo na rin ang copy ng kasunduan ng pagkakautang ng sister mo at para may idea ka kung anong legal procedure ang dapat mong gawin. Sakaling verbal lang mga usapan nila at walang maipakitang aggreement, applicable sayo ang batas na RA 9653 No.5

All lessees renting in residential units covered by the Act should pay the rent on the day set in the lease agreement. In case there is no lease agreement, the lessee is obliged to pay the rent in advance within the first 5 days of every current month or the beginning of the lease agreement. Arrears in the payment of rent for a total of 3 months without any refusal on the part of the lessor to accept the payment, subjects the lessee to ejectment.

Sakali naman na wala ka nga time para asikasuhin ang mga yan ay pwede ka kumuha ng Property Manager (at least licensed real estate broker) na siyang magma-manage ng for rent mong property at siya na rin ang bahala kung paano mapaalis ang mga mababait mong tenants.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum