Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father's Surname to be removed in BC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Father's Surname to be removed in BC Empty Father's Surname to be removed in BC Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

missrhei

Arresto Menor

Hi, I just want to ask for an advice. I am a single parent to a now 8 year old son. My son uses someone's surname (my ex) who is not his father. I don't know what came to me but given the situation, I must have been out of my mind.

I want to correct this and have my son use my surname instead. I understand that this will mean blank info on the father's part in BC. But that is okay. I just want everything corrected.

How do I do this? Will I be imprisoned for falsifying the document? Or, is there a way to correct this without me being charge with very high fees and going to prison?

Please help.

Thank you.

2Father's Surname to be removed in BC Empty Re: Father's Surname to be removed in BC Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Alam ba ng ex-boyfriend mo ang ginawa mong paggamit ng pangalan niya? kung alam niya, palagay ko pareho kayong may pagkakamali sa nangyari...

3Father's Surname to be removed in BC Empty Re: Father's Surname to be removed in BC Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 am

missrhei

Arresto Menor

No hindi nya po alam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum