Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Verbal Harrasment or Threat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Verbal Harrasment or Threat Empty Verbal Harrasment or Threat Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Cherry Lyn

Arresto Menor

Good day,
I like to bring this up, kasi po I'm not sure if I should file a case to the person that I feel I was being threatened.

eto po ang sitwasyon,
I'm working in a Real Estate Company, I have this client that was not satisfied on my service. He confronted me to the place where I'm working and telling me his dissatisfaction of my service. He stated all the my faults and irresponsible works at me. When he was explaining everything in his part, I'm explaining my part also. but not in a rude way. But because I'm doing counter-act in his saying. He feels that I'm being rude on my statement. But I tried to say sorry to him but he didn't accept that. So, he wants to talk now to my boss, unfortunately by that time we we're discussing it's already after mall hours. But still I accommodate him and listen to his complain.

I accept all his words that are to me is bad to hear and kind of degrading... "Hindi ka efficient.", "Hustler ka, hustler kang mag-sinungaling", Kilalang-kilala na kita, Pangit ang ugali mo! Nagbabait-baitan ka lang! He's telling, "Ni-refer kita sa Mom ko, nagpapa-awa ka pa"

I accept all the words he told me. but to him he feels I ignore that. It affects me alot, but he hasn't finish yet, He called my other colleage and get scolded in front of my team mate. with matching point finger, he said "Don't Mess with me", "hindi ka tatagal sa trabaho mo" So he wants me to talk to my boss and to get a disciplinary action or to be kick-out of my job. He got my boss number. and I text him sorry. but he replied "Watch my attitude"

then a day have pass...

It's was night and I'm talking to my another client in the same area. I didn't notice he passed by.. then he excuse me to my client. "Excuse, excuse me," then he call me to his place and said "Humanda ka bukas, Wag kang magtaray sa client, client mo ko." -- with a grin to his face. and I just say,"okay po, sige po" and I was like thinking.. ano pa ba ang problema?

He was scheduling a meeting with my boss tomorrow on that night.

My question is: Am I verbally being harassed? or threatened? because My feelings in that night is nervous in some ways, and angry.

I hope to get feedback po. And I know meron po itong continuation...
Thank you po.
More Power and God Bless!

Last edited by Cherry Lyn on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to close the topic.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum