Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please take time to read.. THANK YOU SO MUCH PO.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

Dear Atty,

I got married in Oct.2008 with my husband because he impregnated me in Feb2008. My family, specifically my father was the one who wanted us to be married. kasi napaka imoral daw po na buntis ako at hindi kasal. It was an unplanned pregnancy, I didnt want to get married but since my father was firm at hiyang hiya din ako sa magulang ko sa nangyare wala po ako nagawa kundi magpakasal hindi ako makakontra. The problem is, onset of our relationship as bf/gf maloko na ang guy, I was a martyr to keep on forgiving. So nung naikasal kme, wala paring pagbabago, maloko, mabisyo, at mababae prin ang husband ko so we separated in Dec.2008. he was irresponsible, neglected his obligations. i gave birth to our son in Nov.2008 via Cesarean Section and 1week after delivery I decided to hunt for a job. Kasi nga ayaw nya mgtrabaho, even his family cant give us a single cent for support. Another week aftr my job hunt, I got hired as a call center agent because I am a college undergraduate.

AND SO WE SEPARATED - Physically, yes but not legally. So we both had our own partners the next year. My partner acted as my son's father, he accepted the responsibilities and obligations na dapat sa ex husband ko. On the other side, my ex-husband, papalit2 ng partner/gf. Until mid 2011 i found out through a friend that my ex-husband is in a relationship with my Highschool bestfriend which I still have contact/communication with. Naging sila daw ng Feb2011. So the girl being my "old-best-friend", knows about me and my ex-husband's situation. I tried to talk to her for her sake but ignored me, forget about our friendship and continued with what they have together. Until February2012, I found out that the girl is only a month away from delivering their own baby. My ex-husband totally abandoned us leaving us with out any financial support or anything for our basic needs, especially my son's..

On what grounds does our situation falls to? I want to file for annulment po sana para maging maayos na buhay nmn ng anak ko with my partner. We want to expand our family na, but my partner and I want to do it AFTER we got married. Para maayos na buhay at walang tigatig sa kung anu man.. Please help po atty.. i need LEGAL advise so we'll know where to start with.. THANK YOU SO MUCH PO.

http://rambee.jad@gmail.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum