Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a Case in NLRC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing a Case in NLRC Empty Filing a Case in NLRC Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:31 pm

benf

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek advise po regarding problem with my employer. Our employer has not paid me (us) for our salaries for the months of November and December of 2012 as well as our 13th month pay and have not been remitting our SSS, Philhealth and Pag ibig contributions since July of 2011 plus the fact that they have not remitted my personal loan payment for SSS. On the 2nd week of December until today, I have not been reporting to work and I am just filing leave without pay. I have filed a complaint at DOLE PAPAMAMARISAN (Pasig Branch) dated January 17th 2013 for mediation. After several meeting (exceeded 1 month of mediation period allowed by DOLE) the company issued a post dated check only for the salaries from November and December and the 13th month pay. DOLE refused to handle our concerns on the contributions and my loan payment. The company issued the check last February 28th with maturity date of March 7. To our disappointment, we went to the bank to encash our check but the check bounced and the bank and our employer conspired against us because they knew that our employer does not have funds and would not accept our checks and confusing us on the technicalities of bouncing check process.

Our employer refused to coordinate with us on March 7 as to what time they will put in funds on the account until today that it is officially a return check. I will go back to DOLE Pasig on Monday, March 11 to inform them what happened and to nullify the quit claims that we have signed.

I am actually thinking of filing a formal case at NLRC however I am thinking if it is possible that DOLE can help me get the payment for the amount on the bounced check and include the amount that I paid for my personal loan at SSS which is originally amounting to 16K (2011) including the interest which is now at around 23K so I can make my payment myself at SSS.

If this cannot be done and I decided to file the case at NLRC, then can I demand for the salary arrears, 13th month pay, SSS loan payment amount, then my contributions for SSS, Philhealth and Pag ibig?

I also found out that the company has not been remitting our taxes since 2008 but they are still deducting taxes on us even on the salary arrears and 13th month pay computation on the check.

Can I also demand for backwages for the days that I did not go to work because they fail on giving our salaries since November of 2012?

Also, I would also like to know if I can also demand for moral damages since my family has been struggling and in debt since November of 2012.

If I decided to go ahead and file a case, does my case have a chance to prosper?

Thank you so much in advance for your assistance.

2Filing a Case in NLRC Empty Re: Filing a Case in NLRC Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you serve a notice to the signatory of the check that the check was dishonored so you can file a case of bp 22 later on.

do file a report to the dole and they will refer the case to nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Filing a Case in NLRC Empty Re: Filing a Case in NLRC Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:28 pm

benf

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir. I have another question. Yun po bang breach of employment contract for issuance ng HMO at accident and life insurance pwede ba isama sa NLRC case?

4Filing a Case in NLRC Empty supervisor ng agrabyado ng ahente Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 am

evozalez

Arresto Menor

sir question po...
isa po akong ahente sa call center nag disisyon po akong sumabak sa business na loan upang may dagdag na income, gamit ang kanilang ATM ng mga ka office mate kung saan mangagaling ang kanilang pang bayad sa kanilang pagkakautang,

nabiktima po ako ng aking supervisor, sya po ay nakisali at naghahanap ng mga empleyadong mag loloan gamit ang ibat ibang atm,

maayos ang pagsasama namin bilang mag katrabaho sa parehong kumpanya, naging maayus ang aming partnership sa loan sya tiga guarantor sakin ng taong magloloan gamit ang kanilang atm, sa tiwala ko sakanya wala pong kasulatan ang kanyang loan kasama ng mga taong guarantor nya at huli kunang nalaman na isa pala syang manloloko, pinapatungan nya ang mga ATM na ni ri refer nya saakin at nag usap kami sa harap ng hr manager harap harapan nyang itinange ang kanyang personal na pagkakautang kasama ng mga ni refer nyang mga empleyado, unang hiring namin sa hr inamin nyang may utang pa sya hangang sa pangalawang hearing pinanindigan nyang bayad nadaw sya..ayun sa 2hr na saksi walang ma i commento kahit andun sila sa bilang witness,
pareho po kaming walang kasulatan sa pagkakautang at resibo ng pag bayad nya para sa kakulangan,

bilang ebidensya po meron po akong hawak na ATM nya at ng mga ginarantur nya na hindi alam na ginamit ang kanilang ATM para makapag loan, bukod pa po dun may hawak po akong cellphone recording katibayan na hindi na sya magbabayad ba se po sa salita ng kanyan karelasyon at may mga taong handa tumistigo laban sa inirireklamo ko at pang aagrabyado din nya,sapat napo bang basehan yun upang maidemanda ko sya ng stafa?
at sa office po ano ba yung tamang kaso sakanya na pangloloko at pang aabuso kasi po hindi kuna kayang magtrabaho habang nakikita ko ang taong nagpapahirap sakin.

ako po ay personal na nag rerelakmo sa aming head hr na bilang isang ahente at empleyado ako po ay na apektuhan at na to torture po ang utak ko sa pag bayad ng pera na di ko naman pinakinabangan sa madaling sabi nag tatrabaho po ako para sa ibang tao,

humihingi po sana ako ng sagot upang maumpisahan ko ang dapat kong gawin upang magawan po ng aksyon,
ano pu ba ang dapat kung gawing hakbang???
wala po akong sapat na kakayahan at kaalaman..

humihingi po ako ng tulong at sapat na advice upang hindi na sya makapang lamang ng kapwa po...

salamat sa pag babasa :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum