Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No official receipt towards rent of condo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TakahiiroH

Arresto Menor

I've payed 105 thousand pesos to secure my condo for 7 months and have payed for an extension of an extra 6 months. The problem is that the owner of the condominium, the person I am renting from is stating that I am due for my rent when in fact I am not due until April. The initial receipt of payment for the 105k was written on a scratch bond paper with the amount, date, and his signature. He only made one copy and gave it to me. I have lost that copy and now there is no proof but pure memory. Is there nothing I can do?

TakahiiroH

Arresto Menor

Help please?

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

i sent u a pm.please check

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

if you have been or will be issued any receipt subsequent to that lost receipt, it will be presumed that the previous months have been paid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum