Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enforcing agreements for farm sale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enforcing agreements for farm sale Empty Enforcing agreements for farm sale Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:37 pm

george2013

Arresto Menor

The seller and I agreed to split BIR tax 50/50. After I paid the full amount and gave seller official receipt, they refused to pay their share. Barangay captain unable to help.

Also, after 12 months, seller still hasn't processed DAR and CARP documents, so I cannot transfer Title.

Can I get enforcement some where?

2Enforcing agreements for farm sale Empty Re: Enforcing agreements for farm sale Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

do you have proof of your agreement? such as a provision in your deed of sale? specifically, what kind of bir tax? is that capital gains tax or doc stamp tax?

3Enforcing agreements for farm sale Empty Re: Enforcing agreements for farm sale Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 am

rchrd

rchrd

file a case for specific performance with damages.

4Enforcing agreements for farm sale Empty transfer of title name Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:52 pm

hearty04

Arresto Menor

hello rchrd.. ano ba tamang processing sa pag transfer ng title lot sa pangalan ko?? nkabili kasi kami ng property at hindi pa namin napa transfer sa pangalan ko. ano ba tamang processo????

5Enforcing agreements for farm sale Empty Re: Enforcing agreements for farm sale Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

pay first the capital gains tax,doc stamp tax to the BIR. you will then be issued a Certificate Authorizing Registration (CAR). Submit it to the Registry of Deeds along with the Deed of sale and you will be issued a new TCT in your name

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum