Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enforcing Contract of Lease

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enforcing Contract of Lease Empty Enforcing Contract of Lease Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:20 pm

dymphna

Arresto Menor

Hi.
I was hoping to get your opinions regarding this situation.

Tenant failed to pay 4 months of rent & dues amounting to P35,000 and Contract has now ended, still they're not paying.
She's been given Notices last June 1 & July 1, 2014 but still she doesn't even communicate. She just sign the notices.

Another notice, a PAY OR VACATE NOTICE has been been given last July 10 and asking them to pay until July 15 or leave the premises on July 16.
Still no word from her.

Now the contract says:

CONSEQUENCES OF DEFAULT: Upon occurrence of any of the events of default as set forth in the preceding number, the LESSOR shall upon prior written notice to the LESSEE, in addition to the other remedies as may be prescribed by law, have the following rights:

To immediately repossess the LEASED PREMISES without the necessity of instituting any judicial action. In this connection, the LESSEE hereby grants unto the LESSOR full power and authority to take possession of the LEASED PREMISES and to do such acts as may be necessary to take possession, including but not limited to, entering the LEASED PREMISES in any manner feasible, barring the LESSEE or any of its employees or representatives from entering the LEASED PREMISES, padlocking the same, cutting off all utilities and services, and such other steps designed to enable the LESSOR to effectively repossess the LEASED PREMISES.

Can the Lessor enforce already this part of the contract?
Will the Lessor face problems if the tenant complain against such actions?

Thank you and hoping for your response.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum