Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd family Empty 2nd family Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:56 pm

adelley007

Arresto Menor

good day po,
i just want to ask about my parents...my dad got married to his first wife in civil with his different name. and then separate po sila for almost 30 years po without communication. meron po sila anak puro nag asawa nah po lahat...apat ata sila. before na meet nang papa ko ang mama ko, sundalo po papa ko. meron po nachange sa name ng papa ko birth certificate nya....i dont know the story of it...then nagkakilala sila mama ko hanggang nag decide sila pakasal. ang papa ko nagplano magpaannul sa first wife nya and then nagkuha ng cenomar papa ko pero nalaman nyang hindi xa kasal sa cenomar nya po cguro dahil na change ung name nya. anak po nila ako. im 23 years old na po..ako lang sa mga anak nya ang hindi pa nag asawa. tapos po nag retire na po ung papa ko, gusto nila makakuha ng half sa pera ni papa. tapos ngayon nanggugulo na po sila kahit ok kami nah makakuha sila ng half sa pera, dami nila sinasabi. kaso bah daw o bigay sila ng pera tapos ngayon gusto nila kunin atm ng papa ko halos iniipit na nila papa ko. ano po bah resulta nito?? pls help po. naaawa na po ako sa papa ko.

22nd family Empty Re: 2nd family Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:57 pm

adelley007

Arresto Menor

kong ayaw daw ibigay ang atm, kakasuhan daw nila ang papa ko..property po ng papa ko atm nya. halos tinatakot kami at binablockmail po.

32nd family Empty Re: 2nd family Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:40 am

adelley007

Arresto Menor

ano po laban ko po kong mag file daw sila ng kaso sa papa ko ng abundonment even they all knows about us and they are being sustained by my father even my dads child are already married...all of them but still dad give to them and they all know where we live and we communicate too..that confused me how they will file my father abundonment...and they also file bigamy even the cenomar of my father appear single and married only with my mom...and they said if we will not give the atm card to them under dads name, then they will inprison dad with me and my mom...lol pls answer me all of this to make my mind clear..and pwede bah kami mag kaso ng extorsion since binablackmale kami...??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum