Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORCED TO RESIGN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORCED TO RESIGN Empty FORCED TO RESIGN Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Bert10

Arresto Menor

my present employer was forcing me to resign. here's the story:

My boss and HR Manager talked to me to discuss regarding sa work ko and I have grounds daw na bibigyan nila ng action. tapos they are saying pa na, ililipat nalang ako ng ibang dept..ive been serving the company for 9 years. they were scheduling me on a meeting last feb. 28 lang. during that day, i was shocked na they were forcing me to resign. pinapili ako kung i-didismiss daw nila ako wala akong makukuhang backpay at the same time meron akong kaso or I will just voluntarily resign. tinakot pa nila ako na kung ilalapit ko daw yun sa labor, meron daw silang lawyer etc. hindi ko na alam gagawin ko tapos pinipilit pa nila akong sumagot sa resignation ko. as in on the spot na pinagawa ako walang memo or proper notice about sa violations wala lahat. diniktahan ako ng HR kung ano ang isusulat ko sa letter. as i realized after ayokong i-give up ang work ko dahil lang sa mababaw nilang dahilan para i-dismissed ako. lahat ng pinag-usapan namin was audio-recorded for my evidence na pinilit nila ako. ano po bang laban ko if ever ilapit ko ito sa NLRC? thanks

2FORCED TO RESIGN Empty Re: FORCED TO RESIGN Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:58 pm

advice_from_you

Arresto Menor

Do not resignation, not unless they pay you how long your been work at there company. if not. u can file case against them REPUBLIC ACT NO. 340 (- AN ACT TO ESTABLISH A UNIFORM RETIREMENT SYSTEM FOR THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES, TO PROVIDE FOR SEPARATION THEREFROM, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES )

3FORCED TO RESIGN Empty Re: FORCED TO RESIGN Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Bert10

Arresto Menor

eh pano po napa-pirma na nila ako? wala nga po silang na-present na makukuha ko even yung benefits ko na dapat makukuha. binibitin po nila ako.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum