Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can an endorsement to file a case be denied for 150 days?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cristal_lopez92

Arresto Menor

Hi there,

I would just like to ask as we are completely unfamiliar with the Lupon justice system, can an endorsement to file a case be denied to the petitioner for more than 150 days?

We have completed the required 6 meetings of mediation, the first meeting of mediation having occurred 150 days ago. But the captain has said 3 months ago that a FINAL 7th will be held. That was 3 months ago but we never received a summon for the 7th mediation.

I believe we are being denied justice here by a corrupt and insincere barangay captain who is determined to milk our private case as a publicity stunt for his election this may.

I have 2 questions to any lawyer who can help us.

First, can a barangay captain LEGALLY withhold an endorsement to file a case from the petitioner for more than 150 days? Is there a cap in the new barangay rules that says mediation cannot exceed 90? 120 days?

Second, suppose we do get a summon for mediation in the near future. Let's say 200 days from the first mediation meeting, considering we have met ALREADY SIX times before. Can we simply demand our endorsement to file a case without having to attend again?

Sawang-sawa na po kasi kami umattend ng mediation meeting kasi napakasama ng inirereklamo namin. Every mediation meeting padagdag ng padagdag paninira niya and lies lagi kami pinapahiya. The lupon does nothing naman and can do nothing because it is not a court. You cannot be sherrifed for bad or disorderly behavior kaya paulit ng paulit crime against us.

Ang nagrereklamo ay naka wheel chair biruin niyo pati pagiging lumpo paulit-ulit pinipintasan in front of lupon kawawa daw siya baldado at iniimitate pa pagkalumpo niya in front of the entire lupon wala naman sila ginagawa to defend the complainant kasi there is no sargeant at arms there.

Please help us seek justice for my handicapped relative. I hope there is a way we can simply demand for the endorsement without having to appear a 7th time only to be humiliated again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum