Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wife took daughter to US without husband's consent

+2
attyLLL
cg
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cg

Arresto Menor

My wife and I have been living separately for years now. She's working in US and I in Philippines. The relationship is under stress, but we still have not yet filed for marriage annulment. Then one day, she came to Phils to take our daughter to US without my consent. My daughter was with my in-laws and they intentionally did not tell me about this plan. When I called to pick up my daughter, then only I learned her mother came and already took our daughter to US. Apparently, she is planning to alienate me from my daughter. Being in Philippines, I feel helpless since she's now in US and may escape the legal consequence of what she did. But, is there any recourse for me?

attyLLL

While there are actions hour can take here, I recommend that you look to support groups where they are staying god legal support

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

gemeni12

Arresto Menor

I need your advise po please help me. Ung wife po kasi ng kuya ako ayaw nia sumunod na sa manila nlng sila titra kasi ayaw na po ng kuya ko tumira s amindanao dahil po delikado. ngaun po pag nag insist daw o brother ko hihwalayan nia at kukunin nia ung bata. May family business po ang kuya ko isang Private school tapos ung wife nia walang work. May laban po ba kami? ayaw nmn po makipaghiwalay ng kuya ko siya po itong matigas ang ulo. please help me
he jsut want his family and his daughter to be safe and have a brighter future. pero ng wife po niya ayaw sumama sa knya and wanted to take their child with her. how is that? is she allowed to do taht? Does he have the right to hold his child?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Depende sa mga edad ng mga bata yan! kapag below 7 di uubra sa ina talaga yan, pero kung above 7 years old na pwede na silang magdecide na sumama sa father nila! At since na wala namang work ang ina babasehin na lang yan kung sino ang more likely to take care of their children kasi financially siguradong win ang brother mo! Why not try to find a good lawyer who can help?

gemeni12

Arresto Menor

yeah i read some article na sa ina tlga ung bata but it's not always absolute with compeled reasons ng undergo kasi ung wife ng immorality at unemployed sya. problma nmn kasi ung girl e bkait ayaw niang sumama sa asawa nia samanatalang ung kuya ko ang head of the family at may future sila. ang tigas ng ulo. we might really need to seek for a lawyer if thngs get worse. thank you Smile

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Baka naman may kinalolokohang ibang lalaki kaya ayaw sumama sa asawa nya! isa ito sa senyales kapag sumasalungat ang asawa sa plano para sa pamilya, subukan nyo kaya na mauna ng kapatid mo lumipat at kumuha kayo ng investigator para masubaybayan sya! kapag merong kinalolokohan ibang lalaki malaki ang tsansa ng kapatid nyong makuha ang mga anak nya kapag nagloko sya at nakulong! Evil or Very Mad

wlmadumalag

Arresto Menor

hello po atty., can a petitioned son can still go to usa if he marries?

and another question po, im the lola, the mother is working abroad, can i get passports for my 2 grankids? thank you po

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes of course! he can still go to US after his parents petition and in order to get his wife and the children this will be after he move to US and after 1 year having the green card he can then do the petition himself for his own family.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

gemeni12 wrote:
I need your advise po please help me. Ung wife po kasi ng kuya ako ayaw nia sumunod na sa manila nlng sila titra kasi ayaw na po ng kuya ko tumira s amindanao dahil po delikado. ngaun po pag nag insist daw o brother ko hihwalayan nia at kukunin nia ung bata. May family business po ang kuya ko isang Private school tapos ung wife nia walang work. May laban po ba kami? ayaw nmn po makipaghiwalay ng kuya ko siya po itong matigas ang ulo. please help me
he jsut want his family and his daughter to be safe and have a brighter future. pero ng wife po niya ayaw sumama sa knya and wanted to take their child with her. how is that? is she allowed to do taht? Does he have the right to hold his child?

IMO this is a husband-wife problem. if you want to resolve the issue in legal way, if might end the relationship as well. mag-usap na lang sila ng masinsinan, bilang mag-asawa at bilang mga magulang. BTW, bakit daw ayaw umalis sa Mindanao nung asawa nya?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum