Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mother's rights

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mother's rights Empty mother's rights Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:40 am

tannyme

Arresto Menor

hi I'm very new to this.

I have a problem right now coz the grandparents and the father of my kids tried to outwit me by letting me sign the declaration from non-accompanying parent/guardian for minors immigrating to canada..Naguguluhan po ako kc di ko po alam ang lahat ng rights ko, wala po trabaho ang tatay ng kids ko and Im the only one who's supporting them even if they sometimes gave money for tuition.We are not married and my eldest son is bringing my family name while my second child bringing his father's family name.Please help coz I'm so sad right now.Ano po dapat kong gawin para di nila madala ang kids ko to cananda.. Sad

2mother's rights Empty Re: mother's rights Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

kung hindi kayo kasal, hindi nila maaring dalin palabas ng bansa ang bata kung wala ang pahintulot mo. bilang isang illigitimate children, lahat ng parental authority ay nasa iyo. Do not sign any paper without consulting a lawyer.

3mother's rights Empty Re: mother's rights Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:24 am

advice_from_you

Arresto Menor

tannyme,
Your grandparents have no right to do that to you, because both of parents are still alive, No an less both parents of child has been die so grand parents has authorized to responsible to take good care of child.

4mother's rights Empty Re: mother's rights Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 pm

tannyme

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:kung hindi kayo kasal, hindi nila maaring dalin palabas ng bansa ang bata kung wala ang pahintulot mo. bilang isang illigitimate children, lahat ng parental authority ay nasa iyo. Do not sign any paper without consulting a lawyer.

"thank you for this.Yes thats what I did.I did not sign the documents and told her straight to stop medling with my kids...

5mother's rights Empty Re: mother's rights Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm

tannyme

Arresto Menor

[quote="advice_from_you"]tannyme,
Your grandparents have no right to do that to you, because both of parents are still alive, No an less both parents of child has been die so grand parents has authorized to responsible to take good care of child.

[/
Thank you for this..
Smile

6mother's rights Empty Re: mother's rights Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:30 pm

tannyme

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:kung hindi kayo kasal, hindi nila maaring dalin palabas ng bansa ang bata kung wala ang pahintulot mo. bilang isang illigitimate children, lahat ng parental authority ay nasa iyo. Do not sign any paper without consulting a lawyer.

"Thank you po.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum