Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm

enjay69

Arresto Menor

Good day po..

Kinasal po ako Last Feb. 12, 2009 sa brgy. hall, i was 18 po that time, No marriage license, no parental advice or consent ang sinicure, at dinaya po ang year of birth ko po instead na OCT, 02, 1990, Nilagay po nila na Oct. 02, 1986, at naregister po sa NSO ito. Bakit po ganon?.Pwede po ba ako mag-file sa first marriage ko nang declaration for nullity of marriage, kinasal po kasi ako ulit pero this time we secure all pre-requisites TO Marry(CENOMAR,PARENTAL CONsENT & Marriage license).. And it is also registered sa NSO..

Please answer po.. Salamat.

2FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 pm

attyLLL

if you can prove that there was no marriage license on the date of the ceremony the it can be declared void.

also, if there was no parental consent and you did not live with your spouse after reaching the age of 21, that may be a possible ground also.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:35 pm

enjay69

Arresto Menor

Naghiwalay na po kami nung 2010 ng October.. at ngayon meron na po akung legal na pinakasalan po.. Wala po talaga ang lahat ng requirements non, dahil kasalan po yun ng bayan. pinaperma lang kami, tapos, tapos nah..

4FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 pm

attyLLL

in that case be careful because you committed bigamy.

5FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:12 pm

ryloz

Arresto Menor

Hi ATTY,

Just a follow up question on this on my case I have secure my marriage license from San Juan City, Our place of marriage as per MC is on Pasay City Hall, but actual place of marriage was done in the house of my ex wife at Tondo... The ceremony held on March 19, 2005 but the marriage license was released on March 25, 2005 and at the marriage contract it stated that we get married on April 25, 2005...This was happened because it is a shotgun marriage me and my ex wife is not yet ready for it but the parents insist that we should get married to avoid scandal on their part since their daughter is pregnant already for about 2-3 months. I have done my research already so the solemnizing officer is legit under filipino spiritual catholic church... She is the one facilitating the whole process done through a fixer she know.... I have a video during ceremony i think it has a date to prove it was held on March 19, other evidence is letters/cards stating our anniversary date and wedding ring and people testimony who attended our marriage ceremony...so based on the facts and evidence I have is it enough to be used as ground for nullity of our marriage?

6FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:13 pm

enjay69

Arresto Menor

Pero Atty. though thats the case, can i still pursue in filing for the declaration of nullity of my first marriage.. Pwede po ba yun?? Ano po first step na kailangan ko gawin.. Ang daya naman, klarong- klaro na void ab initio marriage ko dati..
Pls. shed some light po.. :-)

Thank you..

7FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Although the marriage is void, you need it to be declared judicially so. Otherwise, marriage contracted without having declared the first marriage judicially declared null and void is bigamy.

8FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: FILE FOR NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:22 pm

attyLLL

ryloz, it's not a bad start

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum