Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract to Sell

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract to Sell Empty Contract to Sell Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:45 am

almar07

Arresto Menor

Hi! I entered into a Contract to Sell my property last Dec 2012. The buyer (who is an American citizen) made a downpayment and supposed to make the full payment tomorrow, March 1, 2013. Last week I was informed by her lawyer, that she was asking for an extension until May 1. I emailed her my proposal for her new terms of payment. But just this morning, 1 day before she is supposed to make her full payment, she informed me that she wants to bail out of our Contract to Sell. What are the protection of sellers for buyers like her? Can a buyer just decide not to honor a Contract to Sell without informing the seller ahead of time? Would really appreciate your advice.

2Contract to Sell Empty Re: Contract to Sell Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:11 pm

dhorice

Arresto Menor

hi poh.. ask ko lang kung magkanu papa notary ng contract to sell? thank you

3Contract to Sell Empty Re: Contract to Sell Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

dapat mga 0.5 % nung value ng property. pero minsan depende sa notary. nagkalat kasi sila. pababaan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum