Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lease Period

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lease Period Empty Lease Period Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:22 am

chacy2003

Arresto Menor

If my contract states "that this contract of lease is effective for one year commencing on April 22, 2006"

what happens to the contract after April 23, 2007 to date? is it still under definite lease period?

2Lease Period Empty Re: Lease Period Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 am

jd888

This is Self-Explanatory. The lease has a Time Frame, and that is One (1) Year Starting the date stated.

After the Lease expired, the contract has no binding effect between parties.

Unless you have clauses.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3Lease Period Empty Re: Lease Period Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:15 am

chacy2003

Arresto Menor

jd888 wrote:This is Self-Explanatory. The lease has a Time Frame, and that is One (1) Year Starting the date stated.

After the Lease expired, the contract has no binding effect between parties.

Unless you have clauses.

The owner is requesting me to vacate the apartment because of this contract which I signed(2006).

The letter stated, "The original one year contract of lease of apartment which we signed and took effect on April 2006 had already expired. Despite the non-execution of a new Contract of Lease, we have allowed you to stay as tenant thereat up to this date under the same terms and conditions of the original Contract Lease. Provision no. 4 of the said contract provides that "Renewal of this contract shall be at the option of the lessor and subject to new terms". our contract of lease will expire on 22 April 2013 and we shall not be renewing the contract with you anymore. Please vacate the leased premises upon said expiration of the contract of lease and consider this letter as our final demand as well.

Is this right? Please enlighten me. Thanks and God Bless!

4Lease Period Empty Re: Lease Period Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:15 pm

jd888

Yes the other party is correct and you conformed with the contract in the first place.

You have been given ample time to prepare, April 2013 is way too long for preparation.

To avoid untoward incidents and matters that could tarnish harmonious relationships, kindly comply with the provisions of your contract.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum