Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working as Janitress in a private company but no contract, not min. wage, no contribution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TinPang

Arresto Menor

Hello!
I hope that somebody can provide an advise on this situation. We have a janitress in the company and she has been working here since June 2011. She receives 350/day with no contract and no contribution to sss,philhealth,HDMF. She also works part-time cleaning condos. Is she covered by the law on requiring employers to pay their housekeeper's gov't contributions? Should she be given a contract & should she be paid min. wage?
Thank you!

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

She is covered by SSS and be paid according to the minimum wage. If she was hired by the company thru Agency, then, she may request that benifits on that agency.

**otherside of coin, and this usually happens, maybe that janitress waived those rights/benefits as given by law in order to have a job.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum