Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

housemaid went for 1 week vacation at nagadvance pa, aba ayaw na bumalik

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

franz

Arresto Menor

the maid has been with us for almost 6mos, then one day she askd me if she cud spend 1 week vacation in her hometown leyte. and she also asked for an advance salary.

on the 3rd day of her vacation, she txtd my sis-in-law (not me! as her boss) telling her dat she's not coming bak to work anymore, dat her cousin has offered her college scholarship. right after i learned about it i called her, she kept hanging the phone.

I understand that education is very imprtant to evryone.and we'd gladly let her go. But we are very dissapointed and upset because she did'nt talk to us properly, it was very disrespectful.we have been very nice and accommodating to her since day 1. very generous and understanding. her daily schedule is very easy, she even have automatik 3hrs break avry afternoon, and dayoff anyday she wants. Is there any way I can sue her. hindi ko nman sya pahihirapan or sumting, i just want her to learn her lesson and realize what is right.

attyLLL

file a small claims case against her to recover the advance salary. the rules are on sc.judiciary.gov.ph. but you may be spending more than what you will recover, if any.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum