Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

OBLIGATION ON HOUSEMAID

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OBLIGATION ON HOUSEMAID  Empty OBLIGATION ON HOUSEMAID Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 pm

jomunoz

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

I would like to ask if my pananagutan pa ba ako sa kasambahay ko na umalis sa aming bahay ng di namin alam.

We found out na pinagbubuhatan nya ng kamay ang anak ko na 1 year and 5 months old. So i pinagalitan ko sya and i told her, pag inulit mo pa yan, ipapapulis kita.

Natakot yata yung katulong, so when we woke up the following day, she was gone as well as her clothes.

No read and no write sya, but she freely express herself. Wala rin syang deperensya.

Pinablotter namin yung incident sa barangay. And we advised her relatives about it.

Right now, sinisisi kami ng relatives, na kung hindi daw pinagalitan, di daw maglalayas. May sagutin pa ba kami sa kanya? by the way, she is 31 years old and mga 1 year sa amin.

Thank you and hoping for your legal advise. Thanks again ang waiting for your help.

Julius

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum