Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reprimand with a probation of 1 year

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Empty Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:21 am

Jeyts88

Arresto Menor

I am working for a BPO company here in Makati.
I'm handling a payroll account for US clients.
I made an erroneous entry for one US client and was given by my supervisor a written reprimand on OCT 2011. Then I made the same mistake again in August 2012 and was given a Final written reprimand. I made another mistake last January 2013 and was now subject for hearing for termination. I was informed that the error that I made have a probation for a year.I was given a chance to explain myself for every occassion.
When I made a mistake by Aug 2012, my mistake on 2011 of October was "refreshed" and carried over for my mistake in 2013.is that okay?

Last edited by Jeyts88 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

2Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Empty Re: Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you were only reprimanded and put on probation?? you were lucky you were not terminated.

3Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Empty Re: Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm

attyLLL

habituality seems to be proven, but are the errors gross in nature? what were your mistakes? these 3 errors are what percentage of the total no. of entries you handle?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Empty Re: Reprimand with a probation of 1 year Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 am

Jeyts88

Arresto Menor

It's called payroll entry wherein I entered the wrong salary amount for an employee in the US. I'm actually thinking about whether there is any law that would prohibit a company in providing a reprimand that last for a year which I think is not good for the welfare of an employee. But thinking about Article 282 section A, which is about company policy, I think my reasoning would be invalid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum