Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage held at home

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1marriage held at home Empty marriage held at home Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 pm

vhec andaya

Arresto Menor

gusto q lang po sna huimingi ng advice kung pano po kapag ikinasal lang s bhay at wlang marriage license pro my copy po s nso ang marriage contract..valid po b ito kinasal xa s bhay lang s QC 1998 and then ngloko ang girl 2003 til nw d n po ngpakita at wla n ring balita..paano po b ang gagawin pra mpakaslan nmn ng boy ang bgo niang knksama ngaun?

2marriage held at home Empty Re: marriage held at home Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:19 pm

attyLLL

that is considered valid until a court declares it to be void.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3marriage held at home Empty Re: marriage held at home Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:07 pm

aica

Arresto Menor

A marriage license is a formal requisite of marriage, except on certain grounds under Chapter 2 of the Family Code. In the absence of a formal requisite (in your case, marriage license because you said "walang marriage license"), the marriage is void ab initio as provided for in article 4 of the family code. The existence of a marriage certificate in the NSO does not make the marriage valid. But even if the marriage is void ab initio, if one of the parties intend to marry another, he/she should file a petition for declaration of nullity of marriage before he/she can validly remarry another.

4marriage held at home Empty Re: marriage held at home Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:34 pm

OBNK_42

Arresto Menor

is it possible to get married secretly?my girlfriend is 20 and im 28,we love to get married.

5marriage held at home Empty Re: marriage held at home Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:21 pm

attyLLL

you don't have to inform them and not get their consent and that will delay release of the marriage license by three months. but truly, it's sad if this has to be done secretly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum