Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

women abused

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1women abused Empty women abused Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm

jenniferrer

Arresto Menor

Situation is we are not yet married but has a 4year old child. I am the one who is working for our living. If mainit ang ulo ng asawa ko at nagkakaroon kami ng di pagkakaintindihan, dumadating sa point na nagkakasakitan kami and hindi lang simpleng pananakit kundi suntok at sapak ang inaabot ko. Last time na nangyari yun ay nagkaroon ako ng malaking maga sa mukha at pinablotter ko na sa barangay. I asked the barangay officials how long will he be imprisoned if gusto kong sampahan ng kaso but they can't answer me. i wanted to know what will be the punishment for this kind of case.

Thanks in advance.
God bless...

2women abused Empty Re: women abused Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 pm

jd888

You can file a case as soon as the Brgy. Lupon will issue you a CFA, then you may need a Lawyer who will institute Legal Action against your partner under Republic Act No. 9262 Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004. But I really do believe that you will not go this extent, you love your partner and he is the father of your child, you have issues you need to resolve. What I would recommend is a Family Counsel, not a court action.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3women abused Empty Re: women abused Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:11 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

IMHO.. iwan na niya yung asawa partner nya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum