Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEPRIVED OF EDUCATION AND ABUSED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEPRIVED OF EDUCATION AND ABUSED Empty DEPRIVED OF EDUCATION AND ABUSED Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:40 pm

elay.cruz13

Arresto Menor

HI!  Smile  Razz  Embarassed

so i have this guy friend within a group of friends and is currently having big problem with his family.

he's being falsely accused for stealing/theft from his parents bank account ((i think)), which he says he has no idea what their bank information is ((according to his words))  Shocked

and he just got beaten up by his family. ((slaps to the face, a few punches here and there, according to him his face is hurting and he has been receiving harsh words from his mother "papatayin kita" and etc.))  Shocked  Exclamation  Question  Mad Shocked

his punishment? constant physical abuse, all of his things have been confiscated ((phones, laptop, and he is not allowed to go anywhere and meet with anyone)) and now they are planning to stop him from getting an education.  Mad  Evil or Very Mad

he is 17, still a minor.  Shocked  Crying or Very sad  Sad

we have told him to stand up for himself because this has happened a lot of times ((the false accusations)), and we are worried about what will happen to him if the physical abuse continues.  Sad  Question  Question

PLEASE HELP WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO  Sad  pale pale pale Sad Sad Sad

IS IT OKAY FOR US TO MEDDLE WITH THEIR BUSINESS WHEN THEY ARE VIOLATING HIS RIGHTS  No No No No

WE ARE MINORS OURSELVES ((17-20 year old teenagers)) No No No

HOW CAN WE HELP OUR FRIEND pale pale

2DEPRIVED OF EDUCATION AND ABUSED Empty Re: DEPRIVED OF EDUCATION AND ABUSED Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:32 pm

attyLLL

I would recommend to look for a friendly, sympathetic and authoritative relative first to help him talk to his parents.

If he wants to escalate, he can go to the Barangay to seek assistance under the VAWC law, or to the DSWD. If things get really bad, the women's and children's desk of the nearest police station

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum