Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid loans left in uae

+8
Nanna
anonymous1013
anonymous_1
jaypee76
gary0424
earl223
AWV
erollin
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:03 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi dahil insured ang mga pautang sa Middle East.

27unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:06 pm

jaypee76

Arresto Menor

sir ang loan po nya ay nasa 150k po at my credit card pa covered pa po ba ng issurance un?ano po pwede advice sa kanya?wala na daw sya planong mag abroad pro ang kinakatakot nya ay bka makasuhan cya at makulong ksi wala na po syang trabho at di na nya kayang bayaran tnx!

28unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:21 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Loan Agreement in Midle East stay in Middle East unless he intend to go back to work there, then he could be already black listed, but as you said wala na syang balak bumalik he should be fine!

29unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm

jaypee76

Arresto Menor

thank's for the info atty.additional inquiry pano po ung interpol n sinasabi nila ano po pwede nilang gawin in case na mahanap nila ung defaulter? I heard my interpol dw na mag hahanap is that true sir?

30unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:20 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

sa Westerners country lang yan existed wala pa sa Asia kasi dun meron na silang credit check system kapag low ang credit rating mo di ka makakakuha ng kahit anong loan! okay? wag kang masyadong mag iinom ng kape! Razz

31unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:07 am

jaypee76

Arresto Menor

hehehehe... bka nga nasobrahan ako actually asawa ko ksi ung nag default d nmn sinasadya , anywy tnx for the info atty. hoping na safe n sya and hindi na kame mag worry pa in case na may ttawag at manggulo , ignore nlng nmin...tama po ba?

32unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:38 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

m3

33unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:49 am

jaypee76

Arresto Menor

sir okay n po ba? any additional advice pra nothing to worry na I just want to enjoy life with my family!

34unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty naiwang utang sa dubai banks Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:21 am

anonymous_1

Arresto Menor

sir ask ko lang po. may naiwan po akong personal loan sa dubai. aabot ng 300k higit  kasma credit cards.. naipit lang ako sa sitawasyon ko ngayon sir kea minabuti kong hindi na bumalik.. hindi ko naman intensyon na takasan ng utang ko nataon lang naipit ako sa matinding sitwasyon... mai papakulong ba ako  ng bangko sa dubai kung sakali..

kinakabahan ako daka me tumatawag sa cp ko at kinakabahan talaga ako pamilyadong tao po ako sir. ... ang sabi kasi ng fren ko dun ipakukulong ako ng banko sa dubai dito sa pinas at travel banned na daw ako..

pasensya po napahaba tanong ko...

thanks in advance  n godbless...

35unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Thu May 12, 2016 2:10 am

anonymous1013

Arresto Menor

Hello po, ask Ko Lang po sana Kung makakapasok po ba ako ng Oman without any problem? Dati po akong nagtrabaho sa Dubai, umalis po ako gawa ng hina-harass ako ng bangko dahil sa personal loan Ko at cc, nagkasakit po ako dahil sa pang haharass nila at nag decide ng Hindi bumalik, isang taon na rin po ang nakalipas. Ngayon po in-invite po ako ng Fiancé Ko sa Oman dahil dun po sya nagtatrabaho at nating dun na rin po ako manirahan pagtapos ng kasal namin. Hindi po ba ako hulihin dun dahil sa utang Ko sa Dubai? Natatakot po akong pumunta dahil Baka hulihin nila ako. I need your advice po Kung safe po bang pumunta ako ng Oman. Maraming salamat po.

36unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:34 pm

Nanna

Arresto Menor

Hi!!! I read the trail of your conversations here, just like some of you I have the same problem. I left Abu Dhabi with approximately AED 35,000 loan balance in 2008. I am a diligent payer. I was forced to live the country due to mistreatment but I don't intend to run away from my obligations. I am also aware of bank policies when it comes to loan.

In 2011 I lodged an application for a Spouse Visa to Australia. As a requirement I have to secure a Police Clearance from Dubai and Abu Dhabi separately as I worked in both Emirates. Got my Dubai Police Clearance, unfortunately Abu Dhabi refuse to issue a Police Clearance and I was informed to settle my debt with Union National Bank. I send both to the Australian Embassy. 2012 Australian Embassy granted me a Visa. Since then I lived in Australia with my husband. 2013 I left our matrimonial house due to domestic violence, we are just married for about 14 months.

Different Organizations in Australia assisted me and my children in every way they can. Migration agent helped me lodge an application for Residency Visa due to my circumstances, I stayed in Australia awaiting for the result of my Residency. August 2015 the Embassy send the Migration Agent a letter asking me to provide more supporting documents about my claim of domestic violence and I was only given 28 days to comply. Unfortunately, I received the letter first week of October, in which the given 28 days already lapsed. Meaning, I am comfortably living in Australia not knowing that I am already over-stayed in the country due to their negligence. I didn't even have the opportunity to appeal my case.

Anyway, I went back to the Philippines and lodged another application for a Spouse Visa as I remarry again in Australia. During my stay in Australia, me and my ex-husband are undergoing court proceedings regarding our property settlement. He is aware of my loan in Abu Dhabi and he used that to discredit my credibility but the Family Law Court didn't accepted that. What he did is, he emailed the Immigration a photo copy of Criminal cases of some people with almost similar names as mine and he told the Immigration that I have criminal cases in the Philippines.

Immigration send me an email asking to prove myself. So, I went to our Embassy in Sydney, did my finger print and send it to the National Bureau of Investigation, after 4 days the result came out "NO DEROGATORY RECORD" and the original copy of my NBI Clearance was posted to me and posted the other original copy to the Immigration in Australia. My ex then went to UAE and when he came back he send the Immigration again about my "bad debts" in UAE, this time he told them that in 2013 I issued a check that bounced and that I have a warrant of arrest issued by Abu Dhabi.

Again I received a letter from the Immigration asking me to clear my name again, I explain to them that is impossible for me to issue a check in 2013 for 2 reasons, first after I left UAE in 2009 I never set my foot in that country again, second, since 2011, I am already on and off between Australia and Philippines and the whole 2013 I was in Australia.

Yesterda, 29 September 2016, I received a letter from the Embassy asking me to complete the questionaires they have sent me requesting penal waiver in UAE. I am almost finished answering all the questions.

My question to our Legal Adviser on this forum what will be the impact of this to my existing application? This is the only requirements that I need to clear with them in able for us to get our Visa.

My answer to their question was clear and honest. I admitted to them even before when I lodged my first Visa that I have a loan of AED 50,000 but paid almost 1/3 of it when I was still there and payment stopped due to the problem I have encountered with my employer. I also explained to them that I didn't intend to run away from my obligation and that I am a diligent payer it's just that I need to secure my well being and maintain my sanity.

Can you please advise me as soon as you get this message of mine cause I am again starting to develop anxiety, panic attack and depression being away from my husband.

Please please please...thank you so much

37unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:30 pm

Kenken2016

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

Ask ko lang bakit po may mga iba na nadi deny na visa or yung iba di naiisuhan ng pataka or iqama pag ikaw ay loan or CC defaulter sa ibang GCC.

Totoo po kaya eto or nanakot lang po yung iba na naka post sa ibang website forum.?

Second: for ever banned ka na po ba sa UAE pag ikaw ay absconder or di na bumalik from your vacation dahil po sa kadahilanang delayed yung salary ng 3 months and wala namang naiwang utang sa UAE? or makakabalik pa rin po after 5 or more yrs syempre bago na yung passport nyon di po ba?

38unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:07 am

Kenken2016

Arresto Menor

Any comment from my post above???

39unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Buncheez

Arresto Menor

Pde humingi ng legal advice?

40unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Tenny

Arresto Menor

Hello po, di ko po alam kung mababasa po ninyu ito... pwede po magtanong? Meron po kasi akong unpaid loan in uae and lat month na nagbayad po ako is january 2018 pagkatapos nun di na po ako nakabayad kasi nanganak ako at yung husband ko po nawalan ng work pero ngayon po meron nah.. plan po namin magbayad july tjis year every month pero po may collecting agency sa pinas daw kuno sila na naghahabol sa akin ngayon like tawag2x ng tawag at magkakaso daw sila tsaka po di naman tugma ang statement nila ng uae bank at sinabi sa akin... wgats the worse thing they cpuld do? And how do i make them stop? Legal po ba sila?

41unpaid loans left in uae - Page 2 Empty Re: unpaid loans left in uae Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:35 am

Angelofmine008

Arresto Menor

Uae po ba isa part of middle east

May pamangkin po kase ako nagsara company may loan sya sa duna
Nahihirapan na sila magbayad since husband lang nya nagwowork
Kame pa nagpapadala ng pera
Ask ko lang naka insure din po ba ang loan nila dun?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum