Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creditor and Barangay Officials

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creditor and Barangay Officials Empty Creditor and Barangay Officials Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 am

jACO28

Arresto Menor

Good day to all!

Need Help! I just want to be enlighten regarding this matter. Pwede po ba kunin ng creditor together with the barangay officials yung mga gamit namin sa bahay even if we don't agree, lalo na yung motorcycle unit ko? By the way yung motor ko is not yet paid in full sa dealer so I assume it is not really mine yet. Can they do that by themselves or do they need a court order before they can actually garnish our belongings?

Thank you so much

2Creditor and Barangay Officials Empty Re: Creditor and Barangay Officials Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

jACO28 wrote: Pwede po ba kunin ng creditor together with the barangay officials yung mga gamit namin sa bahay even if we don't agree,

No. if kinuha na nila for the purpose of applying the same sa debts mo then sue them for light coercion.

jACO28 wrote:
lalo na yung motorcycle unit ko? By the way yung motor ko is not yet paid in full sa dealer so I assume it is not really mine yet. Can they do that by themselves or do they need a court order before they can actually garnish our belongings?

They can do that without court order because, ownership of the unit belongs to them. Ownership will not transfer to you as long as you have outstanding payment or unsettled accounts to them. I refer to motorcycle unit lang ha. not including other belongings

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum