Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

am i going to lose my license?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1am i going to lose my license? Empty am i going to lose my license? Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 am

jelay

Arresto Menor

please help me. i want to resign in my current job and sign another coNtract in another school buT our management told me that they are going to sue me and i shall pay 50k for breaking the contract. i did not undergo any trainings. Is the bond reasonable? am i going to lose my license if they are going to win?

2am i going to lose my license? Empty Re: am i going to lose my license? Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:35 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

No, you will not lose your license because the case to be filed is founded upon breach of contract and not that from malpractice.

Is 50k reasonable? well, let the court decide on that, after taking into consideration your employment, financial capacity, salary, etc. etc.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum