Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 days suspension while on sick leave

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 days suspension while on sick leave Empty 2 days suspension while on sick leave Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:21 am

lee02

Arresto Menor

good day. I'm lee. I'm currently working on a call center. last december 7, i suffered from gastroenteritis. I txted my manager saying i'll be late or worst absent. I was not able to go to work because of severe stomach pain. I failed to txt again or call my manager. she tagged me on awol. december 8, my doctor advise me to rest for 4 days. i texted my manager that my doctor advised me to rest for 4 days. i did not go to work for 4 days. now my manager gave me a 2 days suspension because she said i'm on awol for 2 days. is this legal?can I file a complaint about this?thanks

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

did you present a medical certificate when you came back? If there's a medical certificate.. they shouldn't charge you with awol.

lee02

Arresto Menor

yeah i did. I had an admin hearing earlier. they said that they tagged me as AWOL because I did not advise my manager daily.

42 days suspension while on sick leave Empty Re: 2 days suspension while on sick leave Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:30 pm

attyLLL

you can elevate by appealing higher management or you can file a complaint at nlrc to question your suspension

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum