Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Documents misplaced by HR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Documents misplaced by HR Empty Documents misplaced by HR Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:25 am

abigaela

Arresto Menor

I resigned last Oct 23, 2012. I filed my clearance last Nov 23. I made a follow up 3rd week of Dec to check if I lacked any documents that would delay the release of my final check since I didn't hear from them. I found out I need to sign a quitclaim form. I also called payroll dept and found out my final check would be negative since the system showed that I wasn't yet cleared of my maternity benefit when I gave birth last Oct 2012. I informed them that I already submitted all necessary papers and was already credited of the company matben as well. I also informed them that I have the checklist to prove that I already submitted the dox, duly signed by the HR personnel. The next day, I went to the ofc and signed the quitclaim form and showed them the checklist. The HR personnel said that I should settle the issue with the HR assigned in the Ortigas ofc because I was under Ortigas ofc the time I went on that particular MatLeave. I went to our ofc in Ortigas and explained to them the situation. I was informed that since all the prev HR personnel already resigned and that they couldn't find my dox, I was ask to submit a new one, I only have photocopies since SSS required original copies. I submitted it the next day. After the holidays, I made a series of follow up. I was informed that they will process the whole thing but still in vain. I called payroll and said that I'm still not cleared of the SSS Matben but what they'll do is to release the check to HR and HR will be the one to contact me when I get cleared of my SSS. I called HR and informed them of what payroll told me and HR said that they are waiting for payroll's approval that the photocopied documents are already enough for me to get cleared since I dont have the riginal dox since I already submitted it previously. It;s clear that I am given here a run-around. Am I in the position to make a case against the company for negligence and because my last pay has been delayed because of something that they failed to do in the first placE? I really need some advice. Thanks.

2Documents misplaced by HR Empty Re: Documents misplaced by HR Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

attyLLL

send your follow ups in writing, then you can file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Documents misplaced by HR Empty Re: Documents misplaced by HR Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 pm

abigaela

Arresto Menor

will do. I'm giving them until this week and will send them a follow up through email. Thanks.

Is email follow up counted as "in writing"?

4Documents misplaced by HR Empty Re: Documents misplaced by HR Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

attyLLL

yes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum